Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Post cringe old people music

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Europe said:

The type of dated out of touch music that is only enjoyed by old people.

In what year does somebody have to be born to be "old"?

2 minutes ago, Vermouth said:

In what year does somebody have to be born to be "old"?

2001

:suburban:

 

I scrolled through the list and Stargazing does feel like a modern anthem for older people. I haven't seen many young people enjoy it, same with Ed Sheeran–type songs. Maybe P!nk too, if they're feeling a little rowdy.

the 2000s boyband music is cringe af :rip: the 2010s EDM mainstream DJ music is cringe as well :rip:

20 minutes ago, tost1 said:

2001

2010...

 

15 is the new 30. (and 30 is the new 60) and 60 is the new 120.

  • Popular Post
11 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

:suburban:

 

I scrolled through the list and Stargazing does feel like a modern anthem for older people. I haven't seen many young people enjoy it, same with Ed Sheeran–type songs. Maybe P!nk too, if they're feeling a little rowdy.

Why is NewJeans on this

 

:suburban:

I played Pearl Jam with a group of girls in college and they all said that's 90's dad rock radio music and I was so stunned…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.