Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Florence + The Machine - 'Everybody Scream'

Featured Replies

So some people noticed that in the Sympathy Magic clip she posted on Insta the other day, it wasn't the original. Maybe we will get a deluxe at some point :duca: 

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 41.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oh wow im seeing the Ethel Cain inspiration here

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    Love Florence, but this isn't demonic enough for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Britney.

  • Lightbringer007
    Lightbringer007

    the cover convinced me, and the snippet too!

This ALBUM :jonny:

SO many great songs/moments. 
BUT I'VE REALLY DONE IT THIS TIMEEEEEE

COME ON COME ON I CAN TAYKETTTT

THE SEASONS CHAAAAAANGEEEEE

I HAVE MANY MANY MILESSSSS YET TO CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSS

A LIGHTNING STRIKE

LET IT BE US. LET IT BE HOME. 

 

I'm OBSESSED

2 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

So some people noticed that in the Sympathy Magic clip she posted on Insta the other day, it wasn't the original. Maybe we will get a deluxe at some point :duca: 

Wdym? Which clip?

 

I need need need Chew and Put Your Money On Me ASAP :jonnycat:

 

(We all know she's not dropping a deluxe.. :weeps:)

1 minute ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Wdym? Which clip?

 

I need need need Chew and Put Your Money On Me ASAP :jonnycat:

 

(We all know she's not dropping a deluxe.. :weeps:)

Wait what the hell are those…

9 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Wdym? Which clip?

 

I need need need Chew and Put Your Money On Me ASAP :jonnycat:

 

(We all know she's not dropping a deluxe.. :weeps:)

Nvm, @Ichinaru19, I saw what you mean. I bet it's just stems or a bg vocal you can't hear as well in the final mix

 

7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Wait what the hell are those…

 

 

:weeps:

5 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Nvm, @Ichinaru19, I saw what you mean. I bet it's just stems or a bg vocal you can't hear as well in the final mix

 

 

 

:weeps:

Queen better keep us FED 

This is probably one of my favorite albums of all time. 

 

One of the Greats, Buckle, You Can Have it All, Drink Deep, The Old Religion, And Love....masterpieces. Music by Men. Kraken. Everybody Scream CHAMBER VERSION is incredible. **** I love it all. Got the blue vinyl. Got my pit ticket for MSG. So happy she came back swinging with this cause I haven't liked too much since HBHBHB.

Edited by Black Sunflower

On 11/22/2025 at 10:50 AM, Black Sunflower said:

This is probably one of my favorite albums of all time. 

 

One of the Greats, Buckle, You Can Have it All, Drink Deep, The Old Religion, And Love....masterpieces. Music by Men. Kraken. Everybody Scream CHAMBER VERSION is incredible. **** I love it all. Got the blue vinyl. Got my pit ticket for MSG. So happy she came back swinging with this cause I haven't liked too much since HBHBHB.

Give High As Hope another chance sis :chick1: , and I think it's safe to say this may be favorite album of hers! 

  • Author
On 11/21/2025 at 6:55 AM, ahauntingnearu said:

Wdym? Which clip?

 

I need need need Chew and Put Your Money On Me ASAP :jonnycat:

 

(We all know she's not dropping a deluxe.. :weeps:)

wait...why not? She did for her first 3 albums and Dance Fever got two new tracks...

I have listened to this at least once every day since it was released… 24 days ago. :jonnycat:

 

Let me make my first ever attempt at ranking the sings. 

The Old Religion

Witch Dance

One of the Greats

Buckle

Sympathy Magic

Perfume and Milk

You Can Have It All

Everybody Scream

And Love

Music by Men

Kraken

Drink Deep

 

Hm. Top five and bottom three look right. The middle four are a tough call. 

9 minutes ago, campelo said:

wait...why not? She did for her first 3 albums and Dance Fever got two new tracks...

DF got one (and that was only cuz she broke her foot and was bored). Unless you count the cover but I don't(?).  

 

I guess it's not impossible but there's def no reason to expect it either

How Big How Blue

Lungs

Ceremonials

Everybody Queef

High As Hole

-

Dengue Fever

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

2 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

How Big How Blue

Lungs

Ceremonials

Everybody Queef

High As Hole

-

Dengue Fever

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

High As Hope > HBHBHB > Ceremonials > Lungs > Dance Fever > Everybody Scream, for me...

I really need to take more time with it but it doesn't excite me as much as her first four albums. 

 

She's amazing and whatnot but I don't enjoy Dance Fever and Everbody Queef as much as the older material. 

4 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

How Big How Blue

Lungs

Ceremonials

Everybody Queef

High As Hole

-

Dengue Fever

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

Same!

After give her their whole discog a full listen this week, pluss like the 30th-ish listen to the whole album, i can finally rank this. 

 

1.- HAH

2.- Ceremonials

3.- Everybody Scream

4.- HBHBHB

5.- Dance fever

6.- Lungs

 

I really love this record, but i don't think it beats the emotional damage that the top two caused me. 

12 minutes ago, mouthofariver said:

After give her their whole discog a full listen this week, pluss like the 30th-ish listen to the whole album, i can finally rank this. 

 

1.- HAH

2.- Ceremonials

3.- Everybody Scream

4.- HBHBHB

5.- Dance fever

6.- Lungs

 

I really love this record, but i don't think it beats the emotional damage that the top two caused me. 

HAH at #1 :alexz: I can dig this ranking! For me it's probably Everybody Scream and HAH on top, then HBHBHB and Ceremonials next, and Lungs and Dance Fever bottom two 

54 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

HAH at #1 :alexz: I can dig this ranking! For me it's probably Everybody Scream and HAH on top, then HBHBHB and Ceremonials next, and Lungs and Dance Fever bottom two 

I almost put Everybody Scream at two, but i cried too many time's to Ceremonials to not put it on top

Okay I take back everything I said about this when it first came out! The Old Religion & Perfume and Milk alone are discography highlights :jonny:

 

 

 

 

9 hours ago, Scheissex said:

Okay I take back everything I said about this when it first came out! The Old Religion & Perfume and Milk alone are discography highlights :jonny:

 

 

 

 

there's not a single skip on this alboom like

i'm sorry to those who can't comprehend the vision

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

The way ES has grown into my top Florence songs 😭 those who got it from the first play, well - whew :clap3:

10 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

there's not a single skip on this alboom like

i'm sorry to those who can't comprehend the vision

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

there's no Grace or Caught dragging it down

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

7 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

there's no Grace or Caught dragging it down

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

both amazing songs... get a grip!!!!

I was on Spotify and noticed Buckle has got a lot more streams than other non-single songs, is it going viral or something?

On 11/25/2025 at 10:32 PM, HonourableVomit said:

How Big How Blue

Lungs

Ceremonials

Everybody Queef

High As Hole

-

Dengue Fever

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

This is the only correct ranking, your mind

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.