Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Florence + The Machine - 'Everybody Scream'

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, popstickle said:

I was on Spotify and noticed Buckle has got a lot more streams than other non-single songs, is it going viral or something?

it got a bit of a push on some playlists and with a little visualiser and all

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 41.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oh wow im seeing the Ethel Cain inspiration here

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    Love Florence, but this isn't demonic enough for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Britney.

  • Lightbringer007
    Lightbringer007

    the cover convinced me, and the snippet too!

How is it that this album is nearly perfect and the reviews are just...fine? This is one of the best albums to come out this year if not the best. What is going on lol

 

Just saw Telegraph put it as #1 album of the year...but they also have TLOASG in the top 10

Edited by Black Sunflower

3 hours ago, Black Sunflower said:

How is it that this album is nearly perfect and the reviews are just...fine? This is one of the best albums to come out this year if not the best. What is going on lol

 

Just saw Telegraph put it as #1 album of the year...but they also have TLOASG in the top 10

Metacritic at least has it at 81, although I agree it should be higher. It first started off at around 87, which was a much better score for the album

The way I was going to get the calendar and Witch Window's Vinyl edition to see the calendar sold out for the second time skull I was literally gonna go for the free shipping, I'm pissed fish2 Maybe I'll still get one of my family members to get me the Witch's Window version, that's the last vinyl variant I need blush

On 11/30/2025 at 4:16 PM, Black Sunflower said:

How is it that this album is nearly perfect and the reviews are just...fine? This is one of the best albums to come out this year if not the best. What is going on lol

 

Just saw Telegraph put it as #1 album of the year...but they also have TLOASG in the top 10

I feel like this is the curse of Florence - to be making art so sensitive and intimate it requires too much energy for anyone to engage with it casually. One month After release its still the clear 2025 winner for me and I'm so sad it didn't get the flowers it deserved, but - true masterpieces always take time to be recognized as such giraffe

17 hours ago, AnitaFalafel said:

I feel like this is the curse of Florence - to be making art so sensitive and intimate it requires too much energy for anyone to engage with it casually. One month After release its still the clear 2025 winner for me and I'm so sad it didn't get the flowers it deserved, but - true masterpieces always take time to be recognized as such giraffe

It still ranked fairly high at least (at a score of 83), but should be more cm

Album of The Year

The Best Albums of 2025

I love YCHIA so much but every time Music By Men ends I think And Love is up next. rip

  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Has anyone here got tickets to see Florence next year celestial3 ?

Sure have 😍😍 you?

4 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Has anyone here got tickets to see Florence next year celestial3 ?

yes, she's finally coming to prague, first time seeing her foxaylove

i really love music by men, buckle, witch dance, old religion... such an amazing album.

5 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Has anyone here got tickets to see Florence next year celestial3 ?

Yesss in MSG

3 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Sure have 😍😍 you?

Yessss, I actually bought two tickets, one for Barclays in the nosebleeds and then standing for Philadelphia jonny2! What city are you going to?

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

yes, she's finally coming to prague, first time seeing her foxaylove

i really love music by men, buckle, witch dance, old religion... such an amazing album.

Music By Men really creeped up for me. I would say it was bottom half in the beginning but now it may even be in my top five, I've been going back to it the most recently jonny2 And yes this album is amazing, it reignited my love for Florence heart

14 minutes ago, Black Sunflower said:

Yesss in MSG

Slay, I was thinking of MSG but its on a weekday so I decided to go for Brookyln instead

1 hour ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Yessss, I actually bought two tickets, one for Barclays in the nosebleeds and then standing for Philadelphia jonny2! What city are you going to?

NYC 😍 can't wait

  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Reminder this served AOTY for 2025 fish2

we haven't forgot... but some people need the reminder

Screenshot_142.thumb.png.cd0c6f6fed795de

Let me put out a record and have it not ruin my life weeps this thesis statement of a song omg her life is low key devastating.

  • 3 weeks later...

Did Rob Ackroyd left the bend? I dont see him on any live performances, some other guy is on the guitar. Anyone know his name?

3 hours ago, Underworld said:

Did Rob Ackroyd left the bend? I dont see him on any live performances, some other guy is on the guitar. Anyone know his name?

they don't perform as the machine anymore. isa is also not there.

  • Author
50 minutes ago, drip drop said:

they don't perform as the machine anymore. isa is also not there.

Florence + The Machine worked as group until HBHBHB, from HAH onwards Florence is basically a solo project and thank god she doesn't intend on changing the name of it

I'm sad I didn't get into this during the fall/halloween time lol and now I can't decide if I'll try now or just wait until next autumn toofunny3

3 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I'm sad I didn't get into this during the fall/halloween time lol and now I can't decide if I'll try now or just wait until next autumn toofunny3

That's stupid af, bby ☠️ don't overthink it; just enjoy Miss Welch's godly work of art asap alexz

  • Author
6 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I'm sad I didn't get into this during the fall/halloween time lol and now I can't decide if I'll try now or just wait until next autumn toofunny3

This is not a Christmas record, there is no such a thing as Halloween albums exclusively to Halloween

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.