Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, professor2000 said:

 

YES DOJAAA keep us well fed throughout the week! I was hoping that we'd get a video for Stranger :jonny5:

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

ok so they're pushing Stranger as 2nd single? it's pretty easy to listen to and to push for sure, safe choice and could score her another top 10 or 5 if they push it hard on radio. 

stranger would be great for fall/winter, glad they're pushing it

The best song on the album getting a video I know that's right

38 minutes ago, dabunique said:

"Acts of Service" has surpassed "AAAHH MEN", "Cards" and "Take Me Dancing" and is now the second highest non-single track from @DojaCat's "Vie" on Apple Music US (Pop) currently.

AS IT SHOULD BE!

 

I still faint each and every time I play the last chorus, her background vocals in it are simply to die for. 

 

WHEN THE LANGUAGE IS ACTS OF SEEEEERVICEE

6 minutes ago, Bartender said:

The best song on the album getting a video I know that's right

Wait. They announced LipStain is getting a video? OMG 

Just now, TrueBlood said:

AS IT SHOULD BE!

 

I still faint each and every time I play the last chorus, her background vocals in it are simply to die for. 

 

WHEN THE LANGUAGE IS ACTS OF SEEEEERVICEE

I live for those ad libs in da final chorus

 

 

Once you're immersed in the album's sonic soundscapes, it's actually very hard to listen anything else. I've been listening to it front and back so many times :giraffe::wanda:

 

I have a lot songs I love from Doja but her albums for me always have many SKIPS. I can chop one or two songs off this album, and it is skipless for me 

 

also she's doing the Milkshake dance below 

 

This album is the 2020s version of Love. Angel. Music. Baby. 


I see so many similarities with Gwen's approach to the 80s sound, especially on the slower tracks. 

 

Tracks like Luxurious and Cool belong in the same universe of AOS and Stranger.

 she better not give up with this era and promote to death hopefully act of service goes viral :alexz2:

I'm shaking at the thought we might get All Mine in her Tiny Desk set. I don't think the world is ready.

35 minutes ago, dabunique said:


opening in my hometown I see 

Shes actually coming to Orlando I am HYPEEE 

I was talking about Doja with my coworkers this morning. One of them said she wasn't a fan of Vie, Scarlet was her favorite project. The other one said she hasn't paid attention to Doja much since "She went through those things". She also mentioned that her daughter used to really like Doja before "Things started happening to her"

 

I know we have discussed this a lot already. But it was just interesting to hear what I have assumed this whole time. She really did lose a lot of fans/casual listeners with Scarlet. I think sometimes we like to deflect and say things like "nobody outside of stan twitter cares" and in some cases it is true. 

 

Makes you wonder how Vie would have performed commercially had it followed Planet Her. 

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

All this LipStain acclaim and me and @Alex r like what took y'all so long 

From day one lipstain slapped me dead! 

if they release a stranger remix with the weeknd or ariana I might die

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

Gorgeous should be a multi format smash but who knows with how this album is being received 

Agora Hills says hi and no one took an issue with its length. If a song is good the length shouldn't matter. Gorgeous should still be pushed. This era needs at least 4 singles. It is too good. This album will be a cult classic. Watch. Also are their any bonus tracks or any chances of a deluxe?

 

6 hours ago, professor2000 said:

Gorgeous is too long to be a commercial single anyways…that prob was never the intention.  Prob just promo. 

Length dont mean **** if the song is still good. Perfect example Agora Hills 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.