Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Best MPG circus album?

Spectacle-themed albums 111 members have voted

  1. 1. Best album?

    • Britney Spears - Circus
      50%
    • Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics
      34%
    • Katy Perry - Smile
      2%
    • Lady Gaga - Harlequin
      5%
    • P!nk - Funhouse
      7%
  2. 2. Best album cover?

    • Britney Spears - Circus
      44%
    • Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics
      27%
    • Katy Perry - Smile
      4%
    • Lady Gaga - Harlequin
      13%
    • P!nk - Funhouse
      10%
  3. 3. Best era/aesthetic?

    • Britney Spears - Circus
      39%
    • Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics
      40%
    • Katy Perry - Smile
      1%
    • Lady Gaga - Harlequin
      8%
    • P!nk - Funhouse
      9%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In honour of Taylor Swift's upcoming album, which carnival-themed release from these main pop girls is your favourite?

 

Circus-_Album.png

Christina_Aguilera_-_Back_to_Basics.png

Katy_Perry_-_Smile.png

Harlequin_Lady_Gaga_cover_art.png

Pinkfunhouse.png

 

 

  • Replies 51
  • Views 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm a Britney stan but I have to say P!nk did the theme best.

Best Album: Back To Basics

Best Album Cover: Harlequin

Best Album Aesthetic: Back to Basics

 

Worst Album: Katy Perry Smile and Harlequin (even tie. 3 good songs with the rest of the album being filled with mushy turds)

Worst Album Cover: Katy Perry Smile

Worst Album Aesthetic: Katy Perry Smile

BTB easily clears this but the usual ATRL hate boner against Christina will skew the results

Back To Basics is a masterpiece. Love everything about it. 
 

I really like Circus too. 

Circus is the best album. All covers are kinda ugly. Christina served the best aesthetic.

Circus, Circus, CIRCUS :clap:

 

Also, kii @ Back To Basics being a "circus album" :bibliahh:

Circus is my favorite album from Britney, the deep cuts are everything. I can't give it to her for the cover though after seeing all the other incredible photos from that shoot, what were they thinking...

The way Gaga has writing credits on two of these albums :clap3:

Britney Britney and Britney.

 

Circus was also deemed an inessential Britney release compared to her first five albums but I swear I have been seeing so much positive reappraisal of it online in recent years… it may be slowly but surely becoming a classic in its own right as an album.

I can't help myself, I'm just doin' what I do
Help myself to anything that I want, so thank you
I like it and I do what I like
And then you do what I like and you like it
 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.