Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Nation teases TS12

Featured Replies

 

 

Also, we have this, posted 12 minutes later.

 

 

 

She is coming.

Edited by poppurple

  • Replies 142
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way Taylor is literally the savior of pop cause only she can make this dull year exciting :clap3:

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

their podcast background being orange, TaylorNation posting 12 pictures, their podcast being on the 13th :WAP:

 

OH TAYALLAHHHHHH

  • Popular Post

POPLOR PLEASE RETURN AND GET THAT GREEN FRAUD OUTTA HERE

The tweet being posted at 9:12 AM-- 9/12 being a Friday--

 

spacer.png

I'M HAVING A SEIZURE

BOTH TAYLOR AND FLORENCE IN THE SAME DAY IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT :jonny5:

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I'M HAVING A SEIZURE

Call an ambulance???

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Solaria said:

POPLOR PLEASE RETURN AND GET THAT GREEN FRAUD OUTTA HERE

LMFAO agreed

I hope it's gonna be a nice pop album, no other demos/leftovers kind of songs she served us the last time

 

jaime-french-jamie-french.gif

Hmmm, I get she's terrified or taking a break to recharge, but it's clear from her last album that she's running out of ideas and needs a reset. She's, like, the one person who could actually take a break for a bit and still come back to record numbers. Like girl, you're a billionaire now, you can sit back and enjoy it lol.

I'm pretty sure TS12 is being announced in a couple of weeks (maybe even days) 

I haven't been this hungry for new music since 2019 :jonny5:

💚💛💜❤️🩵🖤🩷🩶🤎💙🤍🧡

C U N T

  • Author
4 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

In before this is just her trolling

I think we're safe this time sis, TS12 right upon us. I can feel it!

Edited by poppurple

  • Popular Post

WHEN TRAVIS PICKED THE LEAD SINGLE 

 

REMEMBER HE'S A 1989 GIRLIE AND STANS BLANK SPACE DOWN!

 

:WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.