Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

AM surpasses 12 billion streams

Featured Replies

 

 

May 22 daily streams total
1. Do I Wanna Know? +1 252 029 2 584 925 795
2. R U Mine? +531 331 1 214 377 106
3. One for the Road +87 556 268 540 503
4. Arabella +252 090 643 039 813
5. I Want It All +49 117 152 476 238
6. No.1 Party Anthem +1 319 590 582 027 278
7. Mad Sounds +40 593 140 732 847
8. Fireside +66 924 176 021 424
9. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? +853 785 2 049 806 231
10. Snap Out of It +339 644 694 001 946
11. Knee Socks +238 951 450 518 866
12. I Wanna Be Yours +2 238 985 3 049 938 568
total +7 270 595 12 006 406 615
  • Replies 25
  • Views 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

An average of 1 billion per track is crazy :rip: Who else besides Olivia's Sour accomplished that?

The way I've only ever heard WYOCMWYH… maybe I need to give this a listen! 

56 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

The way I've only ever heard WYOCMWYH… maybe I need to give this a listen! 

it's nearly impossible that you've never heard do i wanna know or i wanna be yours 

For a second I thought you were talking about Apple Music and I was very confused. 

 

I can't believe that AM is such a streaming force

It's in danger of becoming a cliche because of the TikTok generation stannage but that doesn't take away from the quality, whew :clap3:

Both digital and streaming eras have been very kind to it, highkey modern classic :deadbanana2:

14 hours ago, Purple Land said:

it's nearly impossible that you've never heard do i wanna know or i wanna be yours 

I just listened to both and have not heard either but I live under a rock outside of ATRL tbh, it's rare for me to know half the songs in the Hot 100 top 10 these days :'(

No 1 Party Anthem with the highest daily streams, that bridge is phenomenal :clap3::clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.