Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lorde - "What Was That"

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

This legend never gets enough praise: 

 

 

We put this song at #1 on iTunes Brazil in 2022, then she sang it live after YEARS AAAAAAAA IT WAS SO GOOD

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 112.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I feel like she'll send another message on Tuesday, with release (hopefully) on Friday. Let's wake it up!

17 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

This legend never gets enough praise: 

 

 

after the snippet i revisited all her discography and this is the song that's hooked me the most

The fact Bravado wasn't on PH ... She deserved jail time  

1 hour ago, bielneira said:

listening to this 11/10 song rn SHE DID THAT
 

 

her best song ever

1 hour ago, RuflesCando said:

Solar Power is underwhelming and a deficient album. And that's okay. People can and will love it no matter its faults or because of them. But it has faults, objectively, in its form, rollout and her general attitude at the time. The satirical elements weren't played out well, the instrumentation is undeveloped, the references are not put to best result nor mixed all that carefully. Jack Antonoff has a fair share of blame, but since Lorde is essentially his boss guiding the album, those are her's misgivings. Some songs are great (Hold No Grudge, the lead singles, Fallen Fruit) but other sound lost, superficial (Secrets from a Girl is especially surprising in its emotional platitudes and rehashed insights), disjointed. It is a very weird beast that I'm very fond of, even if it's filled with missed opportunities

spacer.png

 

these are the types of interesting takes i like to see as opposed to 700 iterations of "solar power is trash because it wasn't melodrama harharhar" that's filling up these pages.

  • Author

the way her discography is simply the definition of timeless classics

 

 

With Dev Hynes imagine if we get an instrumental breakdown the level of No Better's, I think I would disintegrate 

  • Author
Just now, BlahBlahBlah said:

With Dev Hynes imagine if we get an instrumental breakdown the level of No Better's, I think I would disintegrate 

 

8 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

the way her discography is simply the definition of timeless classics

 

 

She did things as a teenager/young adult that almost no other artist did lmaoooo GOAT

19 minutes ago, pitysmith said:

I feel like she'll send another message on Tuesday, with release (hopefully) on Friday. Let's wake it up!

Oh, no! I need to be fed today!!!!!

 

aPg6SRo.gif

  • Author

the way i still think this is her most cunty song

 

 

5 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

the way i still think this is her most cunty song

 

 

She GAGGED everyone with "jack and jill get ****** up and possessive when it get dark"

59 minutes ago, bielneira said:

She GAGGED everyone with "jack and jill get ****** up and possessive when it get dark"

that + "now you know it's really gonna blow!.... booooommmmm" on Homemade Grammy

+ the sudden "broadcast the boom-boom-boom-boom and make em all dance to it" on The Louvre

 

many gags!

 

RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 17 - Page 1534 - Entertainment - ATRL

  • Author

do you remember @KatyPrismSpirit :heart:

 

 

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

2 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

 

Istg dev hynes one of the best musicians alive today

2 hours ago, bielneira said:

She was so smart to perform at Coachella after the snippet went viral. I hope she keeps the hype going, I love to see my fellow Lorde fans engaged after 4 years of drought.

I just really need the material now. Features, snippets, clues, titbits,  teases... girl hurry the f**k up it really has been such a long god damn time since Solar Power dropped. To think it dropped while New Zealand was in a nation wide lock down during covid so I had my first listen while out for a walk when we weren't allowed to visit other people or leave our "bubbles" of people.

 

I think because of timing I was never able to LOVE the album cause it reminded me too much of a tough time. It's still beautiful music obviously.

49 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

do you remember @KatyPrismSpirit :heart:

 

 

tasteful mother :heart:

 

lets not forget how she cheered when Lorde won those grammys over Rooooarrryals :ghostface:

 

1 minute ago, Bubble Tea said:

I just really need the material now. Features, snippets, clues, titbits,  teases... girl hurry the f**k up it really has been such a long god damn time since Solar Power dropped. To think it dropped while New Zealand was in a nation wide lock down during covid so I had my first listen while out for a walk when we weren't allowed to visit other people or leave our "bubbles" of people.

 

I think because of timing I was never able to LOVE the album cause it reminded me too much of a tough time. It's still beautiful music obviously.

:heart::heart::heart:

2 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

 

Love to see YFB praise :clap3:

 

There are lots of classics on The Hunger Games OST: Meltdown, Dead Air, Scream My Name, Kingdom, The Leap, Ladder Song...

 

She did an excellent job curating it :clap3:

25 minutes ago, bielneira said:

I'm afraid we lost today guys

:cries::cries::cries:

Any idea when the announcement will happen?

1 minute ago, Anthonyvol said:

Any idea when the announcement will happen?

Streets are saying Wednesday

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.