Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

SYG/NHB: The Return II

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

@RideOrDie i'm still mad at you for not submitting a Lana ballot. you deserve a slow death

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 72.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Florence Belch
    Florence Belch

    DISGRACIE ABRAMS IS THE MOST USELESS POP GIRL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    DONALD TRUMP SHOULD KІLL HIMSELF

  • Krusty Pùssy, you will NEVER be loved! Your career is OVER. It's as dead as the nuns you've slaughtered. Your daughter will resent you as an embarrassment. Your husband regrets you every day he has to

  • Popular Post
6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Lifetimes Tour instead! Affordable entertainment 

That's a kind way of putting it

 

:suburban:

  • Popular Post
13 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Pick your favorite M*donna nickname:

 

Madonster

Madog

Dogonna

Moldonna

Molddead

Mandonna 

Fadame X

Old B*tch

Cyndi Lauper's Shadow

Madead

Needs Madentistry 

Gap Tooth of Pop

Mandick

Messdonna

80s fad

Pannedonna

9x Razzie Winner

Biblically Accurate Prostitute

Megalodonna

 

spacer.png

I choose... 

 

WORST ACTRESS OF THE CENTURY WINNER

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhzZVGbnSG-ziwEoLLs1y

 

 

  • Popular Post

So can I tell a member in here to please kill themselves or is that over the line? Asking for a friend.

75319514_adelefo.thumb.gif.40bbd41062805

 

Since everyone is here make sure to stream this hymn

 

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
9 minutes ago, glitch said:

@Bussea claims to be asexual but his dms to me are the filthiest smut I see on the internet all week

I don’t believe this to me true. Me, @Bussea and @Rogue_Redux are in a throuple, he wouldn’t DM anyone outside of that. :fish2:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
8 minutes ago, Poxy said:

:bunny: 
Let me make a seat and get comfortable! Didn't the last thread get like over 100 pages? :dies:

Almost 200!

  • ATRL Moderator

Someone tag the Adele "stans" from 2021 I wanna fight

 

75319514_adelefo.thumb.gif.40bbd41062805b31c5ffabfefd39cf9d.gif

I heard @KatyPrismSpirit posts selfies wearing PF2 merch in r/roastme hourly then if he doesn't get enough replies, he creates a Katy setup thread on ATRL

Just now, Ryan said:

Almost 200!

I wish we could go back to see, because I can't remember the name of the Larde stan I was fighting with last year, but it was a good time and I sorta kinda want to do it again :deadbanana4:

Hack Antonoff IS a good producer BUT you have to question the IQ of any artist who lets him produce an entire album because he's not that good. But I'm afraid most of the girls who work with him are alcoholics so you can't put much stock in their rational judgment anyways. 

✅Shartpink talentless racist frauds, except Jisnooze who is just talentless
 

✅Latto, Ice Spice, and Farti B flash in the pan hasbeens/neverwas

 

✅I hate you medium lizzo, nobody asked for this comeback and for more Pantene Shampoo Target commercial music

 

spacer.png

 

Can someone just shoot Elon Musk already

Edited by Nico Robin

Meghanlord Trainorsus outlasted and outimpacted Carly Fad Jepsen, Tove Loser and ex-bisexual chanteuse Jessie J

No matter how many times you change your name, you will always be a fad @right where you left me

 

 

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

Hack Antonoff IS a good producer BUT you have to question the IQ of any artist who lets him produce an entire album because he's not that good. But I'm afraid most of the girls who work with him are alcoholics so you can't put much stock in their rational judgment anyways. 

You're questioning Lord? You'll burn in hell homosexual.

OT: Lady Gaga is a ******* fraud and didn't have solo hit since 2018.

Edited by Janekkk
I'm ******ed

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Pluto6 said:

No matter how many times you change your names, you will always be a fad @right where you left me

stray-kids-skz.thumb.gif.45075ada6efe787

  • Popular Post

Just wanted to say that user with LQ Princess Diana avi took a screenshot from google search and didn't even crop it, you can see that if you open a full image :ryan3:

4 minutes ago, right where you left me said:

@RideOrDie i'm still mad at you for not submitting a Lana ballot. you deserve a slow death

i'm mad at myself too sister, you can go ahead and drag my rideorthrussy :'(

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

No matter how many times you change your names, you will always be a fad @right where you left me

What was their name before?

 

We need to be able to see people's old names again lowkey

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.