Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Abracadabra vs. Padam Padam

Abracadabra vs. Padam Padam 174 members have voted

  1. 1. Which do you prefer?

    • Abracadabra
      63%
      109
    • Padam Padam
      36%
      64

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DaphneGuinness
    DaphneGuinness

    Both queens that fit different moods. No comparison here 

  • Vixen Eyes
    Vixen Eyes

    Abracadabra to me sounds like the perfect "dark" pop song. Padam is really light and airy, so its not really (imo) really an equal comparison.

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    PP was a flash in the pan summer from a cutesy vocalist   Abracadabra is a SONG

I was thinking about doing this thread yesterday! 
 

Difficult to vote

 

I like Padam the song more but I like Abra the video more

Abracadabra to me sounds like the perfect "dark" pop song. Padam is really light and airy, so its not really (imo) really an equal comparison.

Hmm this is actually kind of tough. I think I prefer Padam a bit more song-wise. But listening to Abracadabra while watching the video >>

Both queens that fit different moods. No comparison here 

PP was a flash in the pan summer from a cutesy vocalist

 

Abracadabra is a SONG :clap3:

I listen to Padam when I want something kinda chill to sing along to while I'm doing something else.

I listen to Abracadabra when I wanna dance around while I'm singing.

They fit different moods, not worth comparing unless you're really harping on this idea that they're both quick to fade, which at the very least I'd say it's too soon to tell.

Why the comparison when they are the opposite?

 

Padam - light pop

Abra - dark pop

I always thought Abra sounded like Gaga cosplay, Disease is much much better. Padam did the slinky Kylie electropop thing but updated and elegant.

2 hours ago, JackOfHearts said:

I listen to Padam when I want something kinda chill to sing along to while I'm doing something else.

I listen to Abracadabra when I wanna dance around while I'm singing.

It's the other way for me.

They're both gibberish pop excellence with iconic choreos, why can't we have both :clap3:

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

I always thought Abra sounded like Gaga cosplay, Disease is much much better. Padam did the slinky Kylie electropop thing but updated and elegant.

K, Azalea, now bye

 

OT: Abra and it's not even close.

17 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

K, Azalea, now bye

 

OT: Abra and it's not even close.

...what?

Edited by Jay07

2 hours ago, Post Malone said:

Abra is a cute bop while Padam is like top 5 songs of the decade

Padam?

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.