Everything posted by stars
- Taylor Swift is basically Debbie Gibson with more resources
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
…Anyway let's keep laughing at this panned mess
-
Olivia Rodrigo debuts (viral) melting dress in stunning tour performance of The Cure
Oh okay because I was wondering
-
Boyfriend is an onlyfans creator, but wants to close the relationship
I'm sorry but if you keep having to run to ATRL to ask for advice about your bf, then maybe your relationship is cooked.
-
Olivia Rodrigo debuts (viral) melting dress in stunning tour performance of The Cure
Olivia is good, I promise!
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
Back to back panned reviews, I am living!
-
Is Taylor officially creatively bankrupt?
I tried to tell yall that she's washed! The evidence grows more and more with every release. Now I simply sit back and laugh!
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
This mess. Let me stream Thrift Shop bc that was some real ****!
-
Hot 100 | Final predictions (9/5/26): Texas #1 (x20), Boston #2, Jolene #16
- Is Jaden Smith the prime example of a talentless Nepo baby?
- sombr: "Eating makes me want to throw up. I have issues with eating"
- Ariana likes post saying she is on her "healthiest version"
- Perez Hilton self-harms and has mental breakdown on TikTok live, police at his house
That big ass slice he did across his stomach... like I almost fainted- Perez Hilton self-harms and has mental breakdown on TikTok live, police at his house
What the hell??- Ariana to take break from public after tour, drops out of 'Sunday in the Park'
Honestly? GOOD. Take all the time you need.- The HQ Thread | 2026
- Twitter/OF Gays
- Gay dating. Are you tired?
Finding love is a matter of luck. Even if you have everything else, without luck on your side, it's all for nothing.- Spotify | you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love | Day 16: 28.2m
Holy ****- Peloton drops Hudson Williams in latest high school swastika photo scandal (debunked)
- Olivia Rodrigo - 'you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love'
Oh this masterpiece…. SOUR & GUTS…you are bones!!- Ariana's alleged anorexia goes viral
- Ariana Grande - "hate that i made you love me"
It's a chop- Spotify | Olivia Rodrigo - the cure | Day 6: #3 WW (4.89M), #2 US (1.58M)
Exactly- Olivia Rodrigo - "the cure"
Oh this song is speaking to me. A word.