June 17, 20251 yr comment_27821610 A member tag being an off topic WP Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27821610 Share this post
June 17, 20251 yr comment_27821826 How do I get more badges I got 11 and I want more to boost my ego Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27821826 Share this post
June 17, 20251 yr comment_27821842 51 minutes ago, Smarticle said: A member tag being an off topic WP Now which mod doesn't like you Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27821842 Share this post
June 17, 20251 yr comment_27822142 i sent a help request like 2 weeks ago and i dont remember what i said exactly to resend it, what should i do? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27822142 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27822500 3 hours ago, Smarticle said: A member tag being an off topic WP ????? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27822500 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27823035 6 hours ago, oceans said: i sent a help request like 2 weeks ago and i dont remember what i said exactly to resend it, what should i do? Was this about your thread rights? I thought I responded. I’ll restore them next time I log in to the admin side. @Lagerfeld too. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27823035 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27823763 6 hours ago, Ryan said: Was this about your thread rights? I thought I responded. I'll restore them next time I log in to the admin side. @Lagerfeld too. omfgggggggggg Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27823763 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27823769 6 hours ago, Ryan said: Was this about your thread rights? I thought I responded. I'll restore them next time I log in to the admin side. @Lagerfeld too. Don't forget @PoisonedIvy as well x Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27823769 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27823826 @Ryan, can I have my report feature back? In the meantime, someone please report the Hive member @Doogle for insulting me over A SINGLE DOWNVOTE: Can he have a pass for this kind of behavior? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27823826 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27823834 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27823834 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27823841 15 hours ago, Smarticle said: A member tag being an off topic WP The way y’all feel so comfortable lying in HQ Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27823841 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27823852 3 minutes ago, khaleap said: The way y'all feel so comfortable lying in HQ Just be saying anything... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27823852 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27823874 24 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said: @Ryan, can I have my report feature back? In the meantime, someone please report the Hive member @Doogle for insulting me over A SINGLE DOWNVOTE: Can he have a pass for this kind of behavior? How do you even lose your report feature LMFAOOOOOOOOO I think it's time for some self reflection Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27823874 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27824290 2 hours ago, khaleap said: The way y'all feel so comfortable lying in HQ Check my latest WP then.... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27824290 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27824341 Can someone ban K$Ellie from the Nicki Minaj thread? they're pretty deranged. I knew something was off when they insinuated that Nicki's Black fans don't know anything about Rap. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27824341 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27824490 17 hours ago, Heat Waves said: How do I get more badges I got 11 and I want more to boost my ego If you give me yours, I'll give you mine Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27824490 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27825609 @CozySkin you are doing amazing sweetie Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27825609 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27825661 11 minutes ago, Katamari said: @CozySkin you are doing amazing sweetie Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27825661 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27826003 6 hours ago, SmittenCake said: Can someone ban K$Ellie from the Nicki Minaj thread? they're pretty deranged. I knew something was off when they insinuated that Nicki's Black fans don't know anything about Rap. I'll take their spot. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27826003 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27826139 Can y'all shut this thread and ban OP already like it's been an hour... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27826139 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27826270 1 hour ago, Madame Rogue said: I'll take their spot. Yes mods plas unban Rogue ! Edited June 18, 20251 yr by SmittenCake Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27826270 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27826463 @oceans @Lagerfeld restored your permissions. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27826463 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27826491 i lost some of my WaPs Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27826491 Share this post
June 18, 20251 yr comment_27826545 If i change my name to Busseamon Demon will yall get mad at me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27826545 Share this post
June 19, 20251 yr comment_27826870 SNDJDDJDJD IM SCREAMING Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/181/#findComment-27826870 Share this post