June 13, 20251 yr comment_27803307 59 minutes ago, Ryan said: I'll fix it tomorrow. Thank you. I appreciate that. I actually don't even remember what kind of threads I made and how bad they were. I'll try to keep it cute and spark interesting debates. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27803307 Share this post
June 13, 20251 yr comment_27803322 4 hours ago, Lagerfeld said: Thank you. I appreciate that. I actually don't even remember what kind of threads I made and how bad they were. I'll try to keep it cute and spark interesting debates. Is this supposed to give them confidence in you? Edited June 14, 20251 yr by Raphy23 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27803322 Share this post
June 13, 20251 yr comment_27803587 Is it not possible to mute/ignore people on mobile? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27803587 Share this post
June 13, 20251 yr comment_27803593 1 hour ago, Raphy23 said: Is this supposed to give them confidence in you? Say you learned from your mistakes. I have learned from my mistakes! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27803593 Share this post
June 13, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27803752 if lagerfeld gets they thread privs back then we need poisonedivy thread privs back too. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27803752 Share this post
June 13, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_27803913 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27803913 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr comment_27804538 On 5/23/2025 at 2:39 PM, Rush said: Omg can we please stop with the thread merges, or at least be consistent? Kris Jenner's 100th new face is just as random as all the other threads that keep getting merged into Random Celeb Photos. Like, I want more people to see Benson Boone's biceps + pits before it gets thrown into the Random Celeb Photos thread where there's 0 engagement afterwards Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27804538 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr comment_27805848 whoever keeps going in the database & manually editing my titles needs to get a grip this is the 3rd (third) time this week!! 1 of them was justified tho but u guys hate when a young chic gay expresses themself!!! now ppl are gonna think kylie jenner dmd sis!! Edited June 14, 20251 yr by hcneymoons Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27805848 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr comment_27806028 10 hours ago, Smarticle said: Like, I want more people to see Benson Boone's biceps + pits Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27806028 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr comment_27806186 Thx to the mod who updated my WP page but there's still a lil adjustment needed Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27806186 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27806496 Can y'all reopen this thread? I wanna have a giggle Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27806496 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr comment_27806556 12 minutes ago, penguintim said: Can y'all reopen this thread? I wanna have a giggle I came to ask the same thing. We need the new version of "Levitating still not clicking with the GP, what went wrong?" Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27806556 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr comment_27806701 is there a way to block members so they won't see my posts? this annoying user is always in my notifs downvoting my posts Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27806701 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr comment_27806958 Hi Xtina! I just saw Xtina girl! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27806958 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr comment_27806981 I saw a similar ad once with Mariah Carey, it was an animated version of her Christmas outfit. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27806981 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr comment_27807034 16 minutes ago, FOCK said: Hi Xtina! I just saw Xtina girl! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27807034 Share this post
June 14, 20251 yr comment_27807521 wait did we get new users Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27807521 Share this post
June 15, 20251 yr comment_27811825 The same messy Beyhive members making threads/posts in Base about Gaga relying on men for hits. I'm not asking for it to be closed, but next time they wanna cry about misogyny in HQ, everyone should know to dismiss the faux outrage Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27811825 Share this post
June 16, 20251 yr comment_27813082 The random disruptive WP ....... wtf was that. someone must be bored on a sunday Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27813082 Share this post
June 16, 20251 yr comment_27813238 Can the AI clapback TikTok videos be posted on this site or nah? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27813238 Share this post
June 16, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27813365 On 6/14/2025 at 11:25 AM, FOCK said: Hi Xtina! I just saw Xtina girl! @Davidoff Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27813365 Share this post
June 16, 20251 yr comment_27814910 13 hours ago, Smarticle said: The random disruptive WP ....... wtf was that. someone must be bored on a sunday were you being disruptive Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27814910 Share this post
June 16, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27815290 Is there a way to see a list of top posters in a thread beyond just the top 4 things that shows at the top of each thread? Edited June 16, 20251 yr by penguintim Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27815290 Share this post
June 16, 20251 yr comment_27815426 1 hour ago, Bussea said: were you being disruptive Reported Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27815426 Share this post
June 16, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_27815485 9 minutes ago, Smarticle said: Reported Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/179/#findComment-27815485 Share this post