Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

someone needs to link me a good sound quality aespa rich man video because I literally can't understand half the lyrics or hear the instrumental properly in the ones i'm seeing s:wan:

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

That's matted hair, not braids/locks. Totally different thing and has absolutely nothing to do with black people, sis. :ahh: 

 

But if we're going to drag Aespa, let's please drag their hair stylists. The fact that all of their hair colors are almost identical and we didn't get a hair band inspired look nor shoot for this comeback is their biggest miss in a while. Giselle's hair is literally half of a hair band look and it drives me crazy that they didn't just go all out.

 

Don't get me started on how annoying it is that they didn't add any color to Ningning's hair.

Tell that to 44k people out there :campfire: Let them cook :duca:

I'm watching KPOPPED. Does someone know if the remixes is gonna be released?

 

EDIT:

Gziuf2rWoAATYuG?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by redsing707

11 minutes ago, FACT said:

Tell that to 44k people out there :campfire: Let them cook :duca:

I need you girls to get off the Internet and go meet a black person. This isn't how black hair functions when it's not taken care of. It's supposed to look like a white rockstar's hair who hasn't been keeping up with maintenance, though it's pretty ****. If we're going to lash Aespa, do it for the right reasons. 
 

Side note, but 44k likes on Twitter doesn't mean 44k people. 74.2% (?) of Twitter users are bots and HYBE has gotten caught multiple times buying likes for KATSEYE and also buying accounts and likes for anti-Karina Tweets. Do not use Twitter likes as if they're representative of real people.

40 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I- 

just when IVE was starting to rise :rip: Fvccckk that man and his ahjumma fans 

 

 

The way we went from no competition all year to LWY, BlackPink, Kpop Demon Hunters, IVE, Aespa and Day6 all fighting for their lives :ahh: 

36 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

someone needs to link me a good sound quality aespa rich man video because I literally can't understand half the lyrics or hear the instrumental properly in the ones i'm seeing s:wan:

The best version out currently is this:

 

I don't like Rich Man from what I'm earing so far, but it's Giselle era.

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

I need you girls to get off the Internet and go meet a black person. This isn't how black hair functions when it's not taken care of. It's supposed to look like a white rockstar's hair who hasn't been keeping up with maintenance, though it's pretty ****. If we're going to lash Aespa, do it for the right reasons. 
 

Side note, but 44k likes on Twitter doesn't mean 44k people. 74.2% (?) of Twitter users are bots and HYBE has gotten caught multiple times buying likes for KATSEYE and also buying accounts and likes for anti-Karina Tweets. Do not use Twitter likes as if they're representative of real people.

:ahh: The coping is so 

 

From what I've seen from KPOPPED, the show should have stayed in the vault, like what is this... :biblio: 

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

 

From what I've seen from KPOPPED, the show should have stayed in the vault, like what is this... :biblio: 

i enjoyed kylie and ateez's performance she looked like she was having fun :michael:

42 minutes ago, Xalric said:

 

From what I've seen from KPOPPED, the show should have stayed in the vault, like what is this... :biblio: 

Our faves the FRAUDTEEZ whewww my fave part was the awkward OFF BEAT hand clapping at 0:51  :heart2: @Darkling @elevate @Pluto6 @xrosup

 

omg, they are really about to debut with over 300K units 

Stream AOTY

 

Edited by Pluto6

Has anyone else been watching DAWN'S vlogs and house tour videos? I hope he will post more of this type of content 

 

 

He is such a beautiful man  🥹 So attractive 

 

Edited by Reginald

14 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

omg, they are really about to debut with over 300K units 

Stream AOTY

 

:gaygacat4:

I'm very impressed with Drift. 

The choreo is also quite good for a b-side. Even better choreo than Rich Man, I must say.

 

 

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh these GLOBAL queens 

 

 

Should've been "Scientist." :ducky:

 

:cm:

'KARMA' will either be the #2 or the #3 biggest debut

 

 

Edited by Mitsuki

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.