Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

something very unpleasant about this

 

 

Why is it screeching like that OMG 

18 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Why is it screeching like that OMG 

Always 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

 

this is kinda growing on me already

 

zach-campbell-i-hear-sum.gif

I knew it would grow on you bestie:jonny: it's cute bop:clap3:

 

zach-campbell-i-hear-sum.gif

39 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

 

he should uncover it

 

tumblr_nhj74v9P681rqmg2mo3_250.gif

 

 

Damn so much was going on in the mv :deadbanana4:

The song needs a bit more time to grow on me

so BoA has August 4th and Key has August 11th... so Joy must have the 18th, right?

 

foxmel-twitter-foxmel.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

Boa on the 4th of August, Key on the 11th.

Joy on the 18th? 

16 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

1500x500

 

16 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GwTzwQdXkAA1Z1u?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Oh I'm getting fed this August :duca:

 

Btw, BoA's title was written by Chikk

Quote

BoA 11th Studio Album <Crazier>

Special Version Released on Monday, 8/18

was holding off from purchasing for a reason :jonny5: I knew she was gonna get another version

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

 

Oh I'm getting fed this August :duca:

 

Btw, BoA's title was written by Chikk

we're in for an amazing title track, I seriously cannot wait :jonny5::jonny5: the amount of hits she has written is insane

My TikTok fyp is full of Twice and Blackpink tour clips with blinks and onces dragging each other's faves in the comment section

3rd gen might be alive after all

 

stan-twitter-ijbol.gif

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.