Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

Honesty i am listening to it often, it's a good fun pop song. Who knows what can happen :chick1:

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

i kind of like Delusional more than Joyride :coffee:

it's such a bop.

9 hours ago, BonniemcChicken said:

i kind of like Delusional more than Joyride :coffee:

it's such a bop.

The reactions to this :hoetenks:

Miss Kesha where is Boy Crazy and where is the album… I need 

Mkay I'm just going to pretend she is super busy ironing out a perfect rollout for the album and that's why it's been crickets.

7 hours ago, collin said:

Mkay I'm just going to pretend she is super busy ironing out a perfect rollout for the album and that's why it's been crickets.

She's most probably busy with everything going on in LA. I think she lives next to the fire zone. 

Yall seem forget Kesha is Muslim now. She has to pray 6 times a day. Her devotion to Allah is more important than making slutty music for you people 

 

GCKZ3U-WMAAbubR?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Yall seem forget Kesha is Muslim now. She has to pray 6 times a day. Her devotion to Allah is more important than making slutty music for you people 

 

GCKZ3U-WMAAbubR?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

nah that cant be true, she follows the Satanic Temple on instagram :johnald:

Fd5gkhI.png

Edited by Vixen Eyes

I guess if nothing is announced this week something has been delayed... see you all in February 

15 hours ago, bearman said:

She's most probably busy with everything going on in LA. I think she lives next to the fire zone. 

Yeah, starting (or relaunching) an era off in the US would seem poorly timed right now with the wildfires and the upcoming inauguration. February/March would be a much better timeframe, much moreso if Gaga is still planning to release in February.

24 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

She and Gaga came, smashed and flopped right after and LEFT :rip: 

It's crazy that we're back at square one after what was ostensibly her best performing single in nearly 10 years :rip: I agree with others in this thread that argued Delusional stopped all the momentum she built with JOYRIDE

4 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

It's crazy that we're back at square one after what was ostensibly her best performing single in nearly 10 years :rip: I agree with others in this thread that argued Delusional stopped all the momentum she built with JOYRIDE

This is very dramatic :rip:.

 

How are we at "square one" when Holiday Road took off after Delusional?
 

Also, it's not realistic any other song would have performed well during the christmas freeze (less controversial at best).

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

This is very dramatic :rip:.

 

How are we at "square one" when Holiday Road took off after Delusional?
 

Also, it's not realistic any other song would have performed well during the christmas freeze (less controversial at best).

Holiday Road was a one-off. Right place, right time. It didn't take off because people are organically interested in Kesha, let's be honest. It benefitted from the Christmas boom and excellent Spotify playlisting, which should be celebrated, but not in any way indicative that people will be thirsty for the next release because of its success. 

 

I agree that it's best she released this during the Christmas freeze. 

maybe she forgot this came out just like everyone else :suburban: 

On 1/13/2025 at 2:12 AM, collin said:

Mkay I'm just going to pretend she is super busy ironing out a perfect rollout for the album and that's why it's been crickets.

the song Delusional itself thinking: "Upsetting. But I won't give up. My career was built on failures and not following the mold. I won't stop. I never have and never will. I still believe in this album.  And I still will push. No matter what."

5 hours ago, BonniemcChicken said:

the album is going to be iiiiconic. 

 

Tea or wishes?

13 hours ago, BonniemcChicken said:

the album is going to be iiiiconic. 

 

it's gonna be THE album!

 

Spoiler

of 2030. 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.