Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, bearman said:

Bratย 

That's a similar vibe at most, but hardly a copy.

ย 

You could argue Kesha is the original brat ("B*tch" sounds like an upgraded version of "Animal" and that's probably the idea behind it if it was indeed the title).

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI softwareย monthly subscription, i guess ย 

  • I can see the headlines nowโ€ฆ ย  "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art' ย  "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guysโ€ฆ she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shakingย 

Lol y'all think Kesha gives a f*** about having a "safe" title to be easily promoted? LOL she's independent and clearly has no filter. Like, are we talking about the same person? Her album being called B**** is the most Kesha thing ever.

Edited by perfectillusion204

3 minutes ago, bearman said:

Too similar to Bratย 

OH. :toofunny2: Yeah, I agree with TomTom, it's mostly the vibe.

ย 

Just now, TomTom said:

That's a similar vibe at most, but hardly a copy.

ย 

You could argue Kesha is the original brat ("B*tch" sounds like an upgraded version of "Animal" and that's probably the idea behind it if it was indeed the title).

Maybe she could go with Beast, sounds similar to B**** and feels closer to Animal. :suburban:

Just now, ChooseyLover said:

Maybe she could go with Beast, sounds similar to B**** and feels closer to Animal.

Please no, that's reminding me of Feed The Beast by you-know-whoย :deadbanana:.

I don't know, Brat was and still is a huge global phenomenon that everyone knows so having an album called B**** released this soon after and that said album also having hyper-pop references and AG Cook productions is a bit too much. I understand that it makes sense for Kesha but also if she's smart she'll avoid it.ย 

ย 

However, at this point I'll be surprised if that's not the name because of all the teasing so ... animals, you ready to fight? (the internet)ย 

6 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Lol y'all think Kesha gives a f*** about having a "safe" title to be easily promoted? LOL she's independent and clearly has no filter. Like, are we talking about the same person? Her album being called B**** is the most Kesha thing ever.

Facts but now she has a partnership with ADA/Warner (I think? Maybe it was some other company/label) and the sources say they're helping her with the business side of things. Are we sure this is a decision she can take by herself entirely?

ย 

4 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Please no, that's reminding me of Feed The Beast by you-know-whoย :deadbanana:.

**** it. Forget what I said. :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

Edited by ChooseyLover

7 minutes ago, bearman said:

I don't know, Brat was and still is a huge global phenomenon that everyone knows so having an album called B**** released this soon after and that said album also having hyper-pop references and AG Cook productions is a bit too much. I understand that it makes sense for Kesha but also if she's smart she'll avoid it.ย 

ย 

However, at this point I'll be surprised if that's not the name because of all the teasing so ... animals, you ready to fight? (the internet)ย 

kesha does not care at all if her album title is too similar to another one lol

and Charli has cited Kesha as an inspiration for brat so i doubt theres gonna be any pushback

8 minutes ago, bearman said:

I don't know, Brat was and still is a huge global phenomenon that everyone knows so having an album called B**** released this soon after and that said album also having hyper-pop references and AG Cook productions is a bit too much. I understand that it makes sense for Kesha but also if she's smart she'll avoid it.

I mean, like I said, you can make the case that the Charli XCXs of today would never have been possible without Kesha, so who is being inspired by whom?

ย 

Regardless, even if you follow that theory, they are close friends who even have overlapping fanbases to a degree, so either of them would most likely feel honored to discover parallels between them.

ย 

Edit: What @Vixen Eyesย said, basically.

3 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Charli has cited Kesha as an inspiration for brat so i doubt theres gonna be any pushback

Did she? Oh we need to get the receipts ready just in case. :jonnycat:

I still would rather have something original. Even 'lol' is better.ย 

3 minutes ago, bearman said:

I still would rather have something original. Even 'lol' is better.ย 

I'm a fan of both options, but I'm SO not interested in having more fights with KP stans and giving more ammunition to their "Kesha is using KP for relevance" talking points.

ย 

That's my only gripe with "lol".

Edited by TomTom

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

I'm a fan of both options, but I'm SO not interested in having more fights with KP stans and giving more ammunition to their "Kesha is using KP for relevance" talking points.

ย 

That's my only gripe with "lol".

She should name the album 37 as an homage to 143's metacritic score. ย 

Edited by bearman

But honestly if news are true, it's a mistake not to have the album ready with all the hype they worked on. I don't know what they're waiting for. Even if the release date is far away release a pre-order with a single.ย 

28 minutes ago, bearman said:

But honestly if news are true, it's a mistake not to have the album ready with all the hype they worked on. I don't know what they're waiting for. Even if the release date is far away release a pre-order with a single.ย 

Tea. It's giving High Road rollout. It's giving "soon my animals!", it's giving mess.

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

The source says the title Kesha is pushing for is B**** but there are issues due to it being so explicit and the difficulties that would come along with it regarding promotion and stuff. Hopefully the final title will be the one she wants or at least one she can stand behind.

ย 

The Muni Long story was quite something. I think she probably doesn't even know half the story and she criticized Kesha for things she should have criticized someone else, you know what I mean...

ย 

What happened with Charli tho?

No shade but I think yall are giving these Discord insiders a little bit too much credit. They've been wrong about most everything they've shared lately it seems.

7 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

No shade but I think yall are giving these Discord insiders a little bit too much credit. They've been wrong about most everything they've shared lately it seems.

It's the first time I'm in there so I have no clue. But if they're wrong that's fine by me cause I wasn't really into what they were saying.:suburban:

Also regarding A.G.Cook... I hope the album strays away as much as possible from whatever Charli was doing with Brat, although it is objectively great according to critics. There are certain similarities between Charli and Kesha but they're soooooooooo different imo. I hope he's versatile and can maximize Kesha's qualities. Zhone has been successful at that.

ATRL is not going to convince me this song is bad. This is for the art not chartย 

ย 

Babyyy you're delusiooonaaaal

Twitter barbz been getting too brave attacking Kesha unprovoked and now I log onto Twitter to see them in shambles over a lawsuit bc Nicki remains a horrible human :ahh:the Kesha voodoo is just TEW good. The haters will never know rest.

Added by two stations this week, one of them a big DC pop station that heavily supported Joyride.

7 hours ago, TomTom said:

Added by two stations this week, one of them a big DC pop station that heavily supported Joyride.

No thanks. But happy that radio is ready to support her.

9 minutes ago, collin said:

No thanks. But happy that radio is ready to support her.

Which means radio will be ready to support Boy Crazy/Red Flag when she scraps any planned promo of this song and drops them :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.