Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

6 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Wait where did you get this? I thought the video was clearly set up to continue on to Delusional, especially since the cliffhanger we're left on is her and "Derek Delusional" in a showdown.

Austin saying that Kesha wasn't even on set with the extras.

@livelikemusic what's your obsession with downvoting all the kesha stans lately love? 

On 11/22/2024 at 6:47 PM, CroNich said:

Agreed, its not on the same level (even though Kats will happily use this as leverage to make Kesha seem more problematic than Katy) but its still disappointing. I assume Kesha and her team didn't do a proper background check and would've had no idea, but they need to be doing their due-dilligience in the future.  

everyone in hollywood is scum 

 

if we were to do a background check on all of them 

 

maybe 10 people would be innocent 

 

but any "concerns" coming from a certain base is just trolling 

is it 29th already?

 

do you think we'll get a teaser of the video or something before the drop? maybe the actual cover?

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

Do we know when the album will be announced

hopefully sooner than later 

 

i would like to think she will drop the announcement along with this song but i know its delusional.mp3 as ****

All I wanted from Kesha this year at the very least was a Joyride MV and Delusional and we got both.:alexz:

I can't support any songs that use AI, it is going to destroy the industry :( 

15 minutes ago, DonnaSpring said:

I can't support any songs that use AI, it is going to destroy the industry :( 

the SONG didn't use AI. 

6 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

the SONG didn't use AI. 

But the cover did, taking away someone's job

Just now, DonnaSpring said:

But the cover did, taking away someone's job

it's just a placeholder, you'll see, good sis wouldn't do this

1 minute ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

it's just a placeholder, you'll see, good sis wouldn't do this

I hope, I love Kesha

Just now, SapphireSky said:

Why has she taken so long to release since joyride??

Her and her team did not expect the success which is why the timeline for the K6 rollout was intended to be more loose + Joyride still received decent pop airplay as of recently. 

On 11/21/2024 at 7:57 AM, Spicy Pisces said:

So she filmed an entire concept and chopped it into singles? We stan a resourceful queen

 

ezgif.com-resizeKopie.thumb.gif.8d7f2d98

short film "MOTHER" coming :clap3:

 

 

does she say "I'm sick of the climbing" or "I'm sick of the climate?" genuinely can't tell

Wait I'm slow I just realized the joyride video literally ends setting up for the Delusional video. It ends with her literally pulling up on/about to confront "Derek Delusional". Wait that makes me kinda perched now and makes me like the joyride video now. I do think she's doing a short film

Edited by youmustbeupgraded

On 11/21/2024 at 4:33 AM, Alaska. said:

Not her going from romanian popcorn to meta-pop. I'm glad her college philosophy classes are paying off

 

Delusional will change the pop music ladscape like Scream did with the horror genre

 

spacer.png

The way every passing day I'm believing this thesis more and more.

 

She's such a genius it's lowkey insane… she gave us acclaimed Rainbow and magnum opus Gag Order and said ok now let me serve up a cunty campy accordion stomper followed by a Michelle Branch/Avril synth pop mid tempo… her mind contains MULTITUDES.

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, youmustbeupgraded said:

does she say "I'm sick of the climbing" or "I'm sick of the climate?" genuinely can't tell

I hear "climbing".

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.