Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

On 9/28/2024 at 7:55 AM, tost1 said:

Because it's boring af? 

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She's trying to secure that Oscar nom.

 

What I like the most about this album is that she is not trapped on the usual Lady Gaga tropes. Still, I am perched for LG7 which will certainly be very different.

Close to You has become my favorite i think

 

I think there's a good EP hidden in here if she removed some of the awful covers (it's a shame the album starts with 3 of them)

 

World On A String, Smile, The Joker, Folie à Deux, Close To You, Happy Mistake are all good

 

 

Edited by Shimenawa

Lady Gaga really became that woman who DOESNT GIVE A F. 
 

She released a jazz ep right after the biggest smash of the year :deadbanana:

 

Another bich wouldnt be able to release their if they didnt get the smash hit beforehand but Gagz said "okay cute" and moved on :deadbanana: 

 

 

4 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Lady Gaga really became that woman who DOESNT GIVE A F. 
 

She released a jazz ep right after the biggest smash of the year :deadbanana:

 

Another bich wouldnt be able to release their if they didnt get the smash hit beforehand but Gagz said "okay cute" and moved on :deadbanana: 

 

 

Biggest smash where? Not in the US 

24 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Biggest smash where? Not in the US 

well, perhaps the author meant the rest of the world, because, you know, US is not the center of the universe? 

shocking, I know

49 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Biggest smash where? Not in the US 

you can't be serious lol

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

Biggest smash where? Not in the US 

Its the most streamed song in the US. I meant globally but yeah the fact is that americans are WILLINGLY streaming her global smash hit DWAS and made it #1 on spotify. 
 

with a good song btw. Can a beyonce stan say the same? :ryan3:

Just now, Jay07 said:

I'll be honest, Harlequin is aging like fine wine. After the initial shock of it being jazz after I expected alternative rock, it's revealing itself to be a fun, smooth listen. Talent always wins I guess.

more like your taste is expanding and you are taking it that there are other genres than dance-pop / pop. HQ is really good project 

If My Friends Could See Me Now has grown on me so much. I was really enjoying it this morning. 

This album is aging very well indeed

so much better than the horrible Love for Sale trash 

Sad what's happening to this album, there are a handful of GREAT tracks that deserve so much more recognition.

 

Happy Mistake, Close To You, World On A String, The Joker >

yeah I'm sorry if you're not hearing what I'm hearing BUT...

 

this album is SO good :cm:  just got my life to Close To You / That's Life / The Joker :cm:

The forum where people are discussing whether or not Witness is a work of art (in 2024) doesn't like the jazz album?


That's crazy! I mean looking at ATRL's top albums of all time… you'd think that there would be loads of people here raving about Harlequin. Strange times we live in.

I listen to the album at least once every day and I watched her 2013 iTunes Festival for the first time today and omg... It took me a hot minute but I'm so close to becoming a liddo. :gaygacat6:

16 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I listen to the album at least once every day and I watched her 2013 iTunes Festival for the first time today and omg... It took me a hot minute but I'm so close to becoming a liddo. :gaygacat6:

Glad you liked the reccos I sent the other day :gaygacat6:

ot: this album isn't an instant hit but I think this will definitely grow on me by the time winter ends. It has a very snow lit mountain-esque vibe to it, I feel

1 minute ago, Letters From Adi said:

Glad you liked the reccos I sent the other day :gaygacat6:

ot: this album isn't an instant hit but I think this will definitely grow on me by the time winter ends. It has a very snow lit mountain-esque vibe to it, I feel

Adi :duca::heart: I love seeing you in pop forums like in the good old times :weeps: Hopefully you'll stay around and aren't just passing by :giraffe:

 

I'm loving Happy Mistake especially. 

On 9/28/2024 at 5:30 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Also Happy Mistake is low key a soty contender whew, madre GAG never misses :jonny6:

:ryan3:

Just now, Edu said:

:ryan3:

I stand by that luv

 

Streaming Good Morning now by the way :DWAS:

This is aging like fine wine! Love it more in each listening! Close to you is THAT song, she absolutely knows how to do ballads. 

I like to bother the gagafans and call this a Snoozefest ZzZz LOL
but just listened the album..... is great. So beautiful and chill.
Perfect for these autumn-xmas times. Cheek To Cheek was so good too.
People have no taste. Jazz is such a powerful genre and i love how is mixed here with rock,showtunes. 
Sad this underperformed.  She 4 sure was lovin this but maybe this is a good thing
She will realize we are tired with AC music. We want more uptempo bops :gaycat4:
 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

On my daily rotation! So happy to have this. I just love the character and it's so nice to have more iconography and lore to it.

not the kitkats on this page bopping to GARLEQUIN while lashing her in the other threads

you just can't be making this **** up anymore

 

ppaFuYQ.gif

Edited by RideOrDie

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.