Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga - 'Harlequin'

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, beautiful player said:

 

:lmao:

Lmao this is literally 80% of the album

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 110.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm happy this was the surprise release album because I did not want another jazz moment from her :deadbanana2:

 

I'll listen to it a cute few times and then will be perched for the LG7 lead 

4 hours ago, The Next Day said:

The gaslighting of OJazzGaH is weird to me, if you don't like it then listen to her other pop albums but don't tell me I can't like a certain Gaga album just because it doesn't have a synth on it. Personally, y'all can listen to Poker Face 24/7, but I appreciate the Gaga fans that listen to both her pop and her traditional pop stuff cause variety is exciting:giraffe:

 

 

I've been offline all day enjoying the album, and then I get on here to see dumb posts like that one. No one is forcing me to like the album  :deadbanana4:

 

Her jazz albums are perfect for fall, and this is her best jazz project yet. :heart2:

I feared the worst after the good morning tiktok memes:ahh: but after a couple listens this is a cute project actually, the second half is really good :gaycat4:  far superior than the first one 

The way everyone is just calling it jazz? There's literally a few jazz songs.

Edited by Sonny

I listened to the album last night and really enjoyed it, unlike her projects with Tony Bennett I think I might actually use this album. She sounds amazing and the songs were well chosen too, I love her version of Smile.

Close To You and Die With a Smile goes so well when you play them next to each other. 

 

 

Also Happy Mistake is low key a soty contender whew, madre GAG never misses :jonny6:

Happy Mistake being that low on the tracklist is a crime! Especially that the first two songs are such snoozes. 

I actually like this more on my second listen. Gonna raise my score from 6/10 to 7/10. :eli:

 

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

The way everyone is just calling it jazz? There's literally a few jazz songs.

That's because no one could get past them. Opening the album with trash like Good Morning was enough for people to just skip the rest

11 minutes ago, Radical Pessimism said:

Good morning good morning to you 

 

1c4e6f015da1112d028412490b69d823c17d4478

Just reading this made angry.

I started listening to this but couldn't continue because I got bored after World on a String, so I skipped to Happy Mistake considering everyone praising it. It's a good song but I don't see myself coming back to that song again.

 

 

It's a very solid listen, granted not all of the songs work or leave a lasting impression, but her vocals are some of her best ever and the album is never boring thanks to the varied production. Smile, Folie à Deux and Happy Mistakes are my faves on first listen

 

It feels like the perfect soundtrack to a dinner or a Sunday afternoon :heart2:

Edited by RT Air

F everything, i'm in LOVE with Happy Mistake, if there is a chance that without Harlequin we wouldn't have this song, then It has been worth it

58 minutes ago, UnRayuki said:

F everything, i'm in LOVE with Happy Mistake, if there is a chance that without Harlequin we wouldn't have this song, then It has been worth it

She said thats the only song that'll be on her album too.

2 hours ago, Kern said:

Why do so many gay people hate jazz? :rip:

Because it's boring af? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.