Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Elon Musk remove block feature

Featured Replies

do yall someone blocked him and he wanted to see their profile so he changed the way it work :coffee2:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It's giving ATRL's ignore feature 

  • Big Bad Wolf
    Big Bad Wolf

    This is definitely because majority of Twitter users had him BLOCKED.  

  • I mean what else did you expect? You can see everybody's public posts even without creating an account. It makes sense to keep them open for the blocked accounts.

He should bring back likes page back so I can stalk what my crush likes on twitter 

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe9195xizt1pvo9feih7bt

 

He probably tried going into Taylor's page and found out he was blocked

:suburban:

41 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

This is definitely because majority of Twitter users had him BLOCKED.

 

This, what an immature fraud he is

Every day he wakes up with a plan to make the app even worse than it was before :clack:

Edited by LovingDays

He knows people with an actual brain have him blocked :ihype: including moi 

He has ruined twitter. It's about as hideous to scroll through as FB these days and it's starting to get to the point not even the nsfw content makes it worth it to have

What a freak he is.

 

I would've deleted that app years ago, except one of my faves followed my account after I asked them to years ago. That's the only reason I've kept it. I just can't bring myself to destroy that pathetic little connection. Probably wasn't even them who did it, more likely an intern. 

 

Spoiler

Bref, to EM

 

spacer.png

 

Will mute still be a thing? If not, maybe this is finally the straw that broke the camels back for me. I only use Twitter to follow reality shows that I watch, but I have so many accounts blocked because they post spoilers..

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

He should bring back likes page back so I can stalk what my crush likes on twitter 

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe9195xizt1pvo9feih7bt

 

Chi- I found the twitter of a hit straight coworker and he liked a pic of two men kissing I almost passed out. He unliked it a couple days later. 

He just wants him and minions to be able to still make money off of engagement (which I'm assuming still counts viewership?)

Why do people use Twitter at this point. It's not good or the best source of literally anything.

3 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

I did not search for violent videos, but somehow, people being murdered ended up on my timeline.

Same! Ever since he took over Twitter, I have bumbed into so many videos of people getting k!lled for real. I have seen so many white people writing the N word, people using homophobic slurs.

But mostly, I keep seeing tweets by extreme right-wingers even though I don't follow them nor I search for these kind of things. 

this is annoying but I FINALLY CAN SEE H.E.R. TWEETS AGAIN :jonny3:(yes she blocked me lmao:dies:)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.