Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Newt

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Newt

  1. I understand asking Mamdani to address concerns. But nahhh, I can't possibly turn on him at this stage. Mamdani's press statement explicitly said that money going to towards JRCR would also be tied to the government office's help and involvement in manage the large change in funds My copium is that increased visibility into the fund usage will help them root out misappropriation and scrutinize attempts to lump pro-palestinian activism with antisemtism. Keep the focus on this organization actually tackling antisemitism Openly addressing his jewish constituancy is an important aspect of governing in NYC. They should feel heard and supported. I do think a lot of them are scared about whats happening within their communities. Of the Jewish diaspora, American Jews are some of the most progressive and we really need to be nurturing those seeds. I've seen how Israel is dividing families and causing major friction in the US. I also see how generational cultural trauma and fear is what drives many of these folks to close ranks and stop thinking critically I think Mamdani needs to thread the needle and keep Jewish voices at the table without compromising on what he says are his anti-zionist beliefs
  2. Its how we hold politicians accountable. I think he's doing great things, i hope he keeps going. He seems to be great at tackling things head-on
  3. Lizzo-tier lawsuit coming
  4. I immediately thought this was giving alt-right Poppy. Im a touch gagged but I just can't give her streams, WELP
  5. Back to basics? Ok ok ok
  6. Physically? Oh hell yes. Looking fertile
  7. I mean, he's right. Whether that messaging lands well from a moderate democrat is a separate story (hint: suck it Osoff) Its also generally a poor strategy to meet someone's despair without sufficient connection and empathy
  8. Photoshop a bunch of concert pics, make a scrapbook and delude yourself into a false memory of how you'll never forget that night
  9. Well hello! Lets celebrate that This bobble-headed Halloween mask is the true face of the Republican party, lets keep her front and center so its seared into everyone's mind
  10. I get it sis . Im trying to quit my THC vape rn cause its completely ******* up my breathing and my chest is unhappy, but ive done this song and dance a million times over the years I think its silly to think that people are simply uneducated on the health risks at this point. Sometimes life sucks and you already feel like you're halfway in the dirt, so you develop a vice, sue me
  11. "The execution was declared botched" is something else The type of sleep I need this weekend
  12. I like them a lot. It typically feels more authentic when an artist writes about what they know. And going through the pop/fame machine is an interesting and fascinating perspective to share. Experiences are so different even between artists Relatability is so overrated
  13. Ew. Yall cant be fr. I dont care what Taylor has done, nothing could get me to cosign this ignorant old white guy over her. Have you actually read the article. Deplorable
  14. The Telegraph: 40/100 "I'm a Swiftie and even I think these new songs are terrible. The Life of a Showgirl: Encore Edition is just as derivative and flat as the original album. I'd rather see the wedding pics, please Taylor." This is the house she built. This has gotta sting, her entire artistry reduced to an ai chatbot companion for swifties
  15. Mmm, theres nothing wrong with this tour existing as a "response". Its a rare sign of clear rebellion within the music industry and Macklemore deserves the praise for using his platform to resist even more loudly, and center the plight of Palestinians Considering how he handled himself regarding politics before Ed's concert, i dont see a reason to side eye him. Good for him
  16. Im a 7/11 girlie but Family Mart was S-tier as well, she has taste
  17. Its literally September. Que exagerados
  18. Id be curious to see the same dataset with other variables, like education, race and socioecon
  19. He's right The Y chromosome is a plague
  20. Conference room editted script, read from a screen "Complex" mmm I dont think its that hard to follow whats happening Also, we still dont know where he donated money to. If it turns out that he donated to any organization that remotely enables Israel's violent behavior, Ed has some nerve
  21. Never heard of them; this is a megabop, added to playlist
  22. Wait a minute, wasn't Ed trying to distance himself from the situation by highlighting that Macklemore's business and contracts are not with him. But now all of a sudden his donations to "the region" are being announced by his buddy Kraft?
  23. Please Dont Leave Me Sorry babe, its a wrap, youre out

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.