Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

I'm sorry y'all dislike Nicki because this has got me so overjoyed :WAP: first Nicki collab that really excites me in years. 

I don't think this is on EUSEXUA tho, I feel like it will be on a Nicki project.

there's a recording of Room of Fools floating on insta from a listening party I assume?

 

 

Edited by Pendulum

I hope Room Of Fools is the album pre release single with a music video… it really is the centrepiece of the album :clap3:

9 minutes ago, masochizm said:

I hope Room Of Fools is the album pre release single with a music video… it really is the centrepiece of the album :clap3:

I hope the final is cleaner and more intricate than tbe leaked demo. It sounds like a bop but kinda messy vocally (in the verses) and not very special for twigs' usual standard. 

  • 2 weeks later...

móður :jonny6:

 

 

 

I need her to drop this remix

Edited by mathekr

i don't think we're getting a single this month and i'm ok with it

  • 3 weeks later...

Finally gave in and watched her Body is Art performance and oh Room of Fools...the cataclysmic song you're about to be next month. I can't WAIT.

I hate how the promotion was laid out because the hype is basically gone. 

 

I hope she has something up her sleeve to make people interested again because she really had something going on when the dod choreo hit twitter.

this is already my aoty and the videos are some of my favorite oat but damn does the rollout suck ass :rip:

there will probably be a pre release single a week before the album drops… my bet is room of fools with a music video 

52 minutes ago, masochizm said:

there will probably be a pre release single a week before the album drops… my bet is room of fools with a music video 

I figured that or GFG, yeah. I prefer GFG since we already have that in full HQ, but ROF will surely be better than the messy-ish demo that leaked. That said, based on the live version, I feel like we basically have / know everything there is to know about what the final ROF will be.

16 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I figured that or GFG, yeah. I prefer GFG since we already have that in full HQ, but ROF will surely be better than the messy-ish demo that leaked. That said, based on the live version, I feel like we basically have / know everything there is to know about what the final ROF will be.

The official version is 2 minutes longer than the live version - it won't be a drums of death situation and definitely feels like a complete track (not that drums of death doesn't serve its purpose because it does).
 

I personally really love ROF though, I think it'll really grow on you in the context of the album for sure 

I'm also team Girl Feels Good as the last single before the album, it's silly that it's not on streaming despite it being out in HQ and all. 

The way I've never listened to FKA Twigs before Eusexua (song) came out and now this is probably gonna be one of my most played albums of 2025 :jonnycat:

this and Banks' Off with Her Head being neck and neck for my early AotY 2025 predictions… oh 2014 don't make that face gworl :jonny5:

so glad we're getting the AOTY in just three weeks, the Anyma remix is horrendous tho (and still the best thing that will happen to his discography ever)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.