Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm trying so hard not to watch that performance, cause I know I'll be looping these live versions, but I'm so glad we got this little FIFA treat, cause this masterpiece is gonna keep me fed till January, literally obsessed

its the best u can do tbh, i cant stop streaming the live songs and im already getting tired this is so bad for me 😭😭

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 87.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

1 minute ago, lolamontez said:

its the best u can do tbh, i cant stop streaming the live songs and im already getting tired this is so bad for me 😭😭

same :suburban:

 

 thank god the songs she previewed aren't the full versions but damn it's gonna be a rough 4 months atp

6 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

GFG only came out because it's part of the soundtrack for Fifa 25 game :bibliahh::rip:

Then why is the song not on my Apple Music library? Does girl not want a single coin? :khalyan2:

So we have Eusexua, Room of Fools and GFG all in full :khalyan:

 

Hopefully nothing else leaks 

i wont be listening to those perfmornaces lol we are 4 months away to the album... its too much 

wait drums of death l-worded in full or is the full on the eusexua video?

On 9/20/2024 at 4:10 AM, Invincibles said:

Omg they finally uploaded the performance on YouTube

 

 

Room of Fools :jonny6:

 

Girl Feels Good :jonny6:

 

Drums of Death :jonny6:

this is so beautiful and fun and she looks so happy but i kind of feel like we're getting a lot of songs very early? like the album isn't coming for four months and we already have four songs + instrumental teasers... but then again there's always gonna be hype for a new twigs album so i trust she/her team's got a plan.

 

also :skull: at everyone hyping a eusexua fall only for the album release to be announced for the end of january next YEAR :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, TheBoss said:

wait drums of death l-worded in full or is the full on the eusexua video?

it's one minute short from the tracklist length

Drums of Death :jonny:

GFG gives huge Ray of Light vibes I love it 

4 hours ago, fromily said:

this is so beautiful and fun and she looks so happy but i kind of feel like we're getting a lot of songs very early? like the album isn't coming for four months and we already have four songs + instrumental teasers... but then again there's always gonna be hype for a new twigs album so i trust she/her team's got a plan.

twigs loves doing this, she was literally touring the entirety of Magdalene months before it was released (apart from thousand eyes and fallen alien maybe but those were also used as instrumentals at her shows)

1 hour ago, no_better said:

twigs loves doing this, she was literally touring the entirety of Magdalene months before it was released (apart from thousand eyes and fallen alien maybe but those were also used as instrumentals at her shows)

oh interesting, thanks!

Yea she's weird for it but it's not out of the norm. In fact, getting an entirely new/unheard album (CAPRI) sans TITC was abnormal 

 

Off-topic: can we talk about how good TITC is? I hope CAPRI doesn't get too snubbed on tour

 

On-topic: @Pendulum I'm also excited about the extra minute of DOD.. I'll die if it's just even more instrumental ntho lol 

Someone on Discord said that she's having a court date against THAT abuser happening somewhere until the end of the year. Maybe that's why the release day is months away because she wants to be done with all of those worries. 

After listening to to Girl Feels Good I can confirm this is gonna be her Ray of Light. :cm:

6 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Yea she's weird for it but it's not out of the norm. In fact, getting an entirely new/unheard album (CAPRI) sans TITC was abnormal 

 

Off-topic: can we talk about how good TITC is? I hope CAPRI doesn't get too snubbed on tour

 

On-topic: @Pendulum I'm also excited about the extra minute of DOD.. I'll die if it's just even more instrumental ntho lol 

TITC is in my top 3 twigs of all time… i loved the arca track way before she used the instrumental so when i found out she used it i was flawed…

 

such a fantastic song

Girl Feels Good is one of the best songs ever? I'm literally shaking. What an EXPERIENCE

9 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Yea she's weird for it but it's not out of the norm. In fact, getting an entirely new/unheard album (CAPRI) sans TITC was abnormal 

 

Off-topic: can we talk about how good TITC is? I hope CAPRI doesn't get too snubbed on tour

 

On-topic: @Pendulum I'm also excited about the extra minute of DOD.. I'll die if it's just even more instrumental ntho lol 

Love it. Was having a gays mv night yesterday and we watched all of twigs's music videos and I reminded myself how awesome TITC is

Girl Feels Good my god. What a midtempo bop. 

 

FIFA soundtrack has taste; it's where I found the Kero Kero Bonito gem, Well Rested.

Song of the year. It's giving slight "Skin" Madonna teas, a sensual, hypnotic soundscape punctuated by tasteful bleeps and bloops.

Edited by MatiRod

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.