Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, xokuba said:

No and I don't even expect anything, I don't use Spotify unfortunately.

I use AM but I really want to go to the Prague show :weeps: 

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

The vinyl looks gorgeous 😍😍 I will def purchase this one

 

Just now, Club classic said:

is Striptease coming tomorrow in the end?

She called the tour the "fourth offering" so I doubt it, I think we have to wait until album drop. 

2 hours ago, Club classic said:

did anyone get a confirmation of the presale?

no...

i'm going either to Prague, Berlin or Paris, whichever flights and accommodation are cheaper lol. Would love to go to Prague, that's where the inspiration for the conception lf this album is from :jonny4:

2 hours ago, Club classic said:

did anyone get a confirmation of the presale?

Yup, got a confirmation mail and a text (i chose to sign up via email AND phone number)

On 1/15/2025 at 9:19 AM, JoeAg said:

so do we think 24 Hr Dog or Wanderlust will be more ballady? can't wait for those two, her 11th hour moments and closing tracks are always epic :duca:

Wanderlust sounds closest to magdalene in my opinion, but the polar opposite in subject matter from the first minute i heard, its pretty gorgeous

 

i will be adding heaven/lonely but exciting road to the end of this album however… thats even MORE of a gorgeous track 

Wasn't Striptease supposed to be released? What happened to it?

******* hell Striptease is insane :deadbanana4: this really is the new Ray of Light

So far for me:

Eusexua>Striptease>Girl Feels Good>Drums of Death>Room of Fools>Perfect Stranger

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Striptease is a gag. DOD is the only dud so far

I disliked DOD when I first heard it but it's actually a grower. 

 

I do think production wise it could've been a little more maximalist. Especially for a song called DRUMS OF DEATH :rip: But its a cute interlude-esque type bop

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.