Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

On 9/19/2024 at 8:10 PM, Invincibles said:

Omg they finally uploaded the performance on YouTube

 

 

Room of Fools :jonny6:

 

Girl Feels Good :jonny6:

 

Drums of Death :jonny6:

this is actually insane. This album/era is going to change me, i can feel it already :jonny:

 

34 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Wdym??

It's very poppy and upbeat and as other users have already mentioned, it's very reminiscent of Impossible Princess and Ray of Light which, at least, I associate with bright colours and positivity or whatever

1 hour ago, FlyPirate said:

so has the GFG studio version l worded or not yet

Yes

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

It's very poppy and upbeat and as other users have already mentioned, it's very reminiscent of Impossible Princess and Ray of Light which, at least, I associate with bright colours and positivity or whatever

Hmm. I don't really agree. It's darker in tone and mid tempo. Def fits in this EUSEXUA world :) 

 

I want to watch the video so bad, but I don't want half the songs on the album to be spoiled months in advance :dancehall:

This is gonna be her best album! It's gonna be major methinks...:gaycatney2:

The Eusexua song/video package is so brilliant and definitely up there with cellophane.

 

But can she release Drums of Death at least? I'm so ******* obsessed with it and I need it on streaming. :gaycat6:

 

 

How I feel listening to GFG

 

spacer.png

 

can't wait for this masterpiece of an album :rainbow:

GFG's production is great, it's not hitting as hard for me tho as some of y'all but it'll grow.

 

So the entire album is probably gonna leak months before the album. Why are they waiting so long? A mid November release would've been perfect.

38 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

GFG's production is great, it's not hitting as hard for me tho as some of y'all but it'll grow.

 

So the entire album is probably gonna leak months before the album. Why are they waiting so long? A mid November release would've been perfect.

GFG only came out because it's part of the soundtrack for Fifa 25 game :bibliahh::rip:

Just now, RideOrDie said:

GFG only came out because it's part of the soundtrack for Fifa 25 game :bibliahh::rip:

help? :deadbanana2: 

Yeah, but Electronic Arts already said that some songs (including Twigs') will only be added to the soundtrack post game launch, when they are officially released. Anyone know what was the website or whatever that put GFG even before the game launch? :rip:

Edited by FlyPirate

Omfg.. She is coming for AOTY, I'm literally SCALPED. The wobbly trip-hop William Orbit esque production. Just INSANE

 

and for a ******* FIFA soundtrack I'm crying… tho tbfh it's giving Colin McRae Rally franchise soundtrack so maybe they were onto something

This is already her magnum opus. Girl Feels Good is something else.

It could have gone harder in the last chorus tbh just like the title track. The copy and paste production from the first chorus is a little bit of a bummer since the song grows so much before then. 

 

BUT! It's so good. I'm so dead. The 1-2 punch starting the album. I can't

I'm trying so hard not to watch that performance, cause I know I'll be looping these live versions, but I'm so glad we got this little FIFA treat, cause this masterpiece is gonna keep me fed till January, literally obsessed

Edited by BlackoutZone

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.