Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

Let's see if Striptease will snatch the trophy from the best song with this title 

 

 

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

Her Instagram post - I HATE her :jonnycat:

 

The best shot yet. This IS the album cover. Wtf was she thinking :deadbanana2:

What's up with the webstore exclusive vinyl? Is it sold out or why is it unavailable to order?

so do we think 24 Hr Dog or Wanderlust will be more ballady? can't wait for those two, her 11th hour moments and closing tracks are always epic :duca:

22 hours ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

This wait is excruciating, I thought for some reason it was this Friday :redface:

Wait for some reason I also thought it would come out this friday :rip: Was already excited to listen to it in a few days.

 

At least it is coming soon. Still don't get why they streched out the release this much, 2-3 months after the title track would have been ideal. And she performed most of the album months ago anyway

On 1/14/2025 at 7:47 AM, xokuba said:

What's up with the webstore exclusive vinyl? Is it sold out or why is it unavailable to order?

I think it is. You can still get the Spotify exclusive which is the same with a silver disc from her US store

https://store.fkatwigsofficial.com/products/eusexua-spotify-fans-first-steel-vinyl

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

so do we think 24 Hr Dog or Wanderlust will be more ballady? can't wait for those two, her 11th hour moments and closing tracks are always epic :duca:

she performed 24hr Dog during Body Is Art and it is beautiful

21 minutes ago, Club classic said:

she performed 24hr Dog during Body Is Art and it is beautiful

ooooo hell yeah! any other descriptors for how it sounds? I think I wanna do no more snippets personally unless we get another single :lakitu:

2 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

ooooo hell yeah! any other descriptors for how it sounds? I think I wanna do no more snippets personally unless we get another single :lakitu:

It reminds me of LP1 a bit, quite experimental. The production is toned down and it's the lyrics and vocal delivery that makes the track imo. It's about submission to a partner, I'm going to be honest it's probably my favorite from what I heard along with the title track. I can't really describe it but there's a sadness in the way she's explaining her submission because it feels like she's aware of the degradation of the situation but it's where she wants to be. 

7 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

ooooo hell yeah! any other descriptors for how it sounds? I think I wanna do no more snippets personally unless we get another single :lakitu:

very vibey, alt r&b-ish, sleek, kinda melancholic but also sexual, sad girly type of song. the outro with her looped vocals is >>>>> 

28 minutes ago, Club classic said:

It reminds me of LP1 a bit, quite experimental. The production is toned down and it's the lyrics and vocal delivery that makes the track imo. It's about submission to a partner, I'm going to be honest it's probably my favorite from what I heard along with the title track. I can't really describe it but there's a sadness in the way she's explaining her submission because it feels like she's aware of the degradation of the situation but it's where she wants to be. 

 

22 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

very vibey, alt r&b-ish, sleek, kinda melancholic but also sexual, sad girly type of song. the outro with her looped vocals is >>>>> 

oh wow this sounds stunning but also very haunting, super emotional :jonny5: thanks y'all! can't wait omg it sounds like a discography highlight from these descriptions, I loooove when she serves melancholic vibes! I have a feeling her vocals here are gonna slay me (and potentially serve another song for me to sing along to in the shower to warm up my voice and such, which I LOVE doing with Pendulum and Home with You)

36 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

 

oh wow this sounds stunning but also very haunting, super emotional :jonny5: thanks y'all! can't wait omg it sounds like a discography highlight from these descriptions, I loooove when she serves melancholic vibes! I have a feeling her vocals here are gonna slay me (and potentially serve another song for me to sing along to in the shower to warm up my voice and such, which I LOVE doing with Pendulum and Home with You)

plus she only performed half of the song, i think there's a big chance the remaining 2 minutes will transition or switch to something different/extend what she performed live.

 

it's honestly my fav out of everything we've heard from the album and i LOVED each single. this will be such an instant classic and aotd contender :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

 

oh wow this sounds stunning but also very haunting, super emotional :jonny5: thanks y'all! can't wait omg it sounds like a discography highlight from these descriptions, I loooove when she serves melancholic vibes! I have a feeling her vocals here are gonna slay me (and potentially serve another song for me to sing along to in the shower to warm up my voice and such, which I LOVE doing with Pendulum and Home with You)

Oh this delicious taste :clap3:

I get so annoyed every time I remember this is still a couple weeks away. 

3 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

I get so annoyed every time I remember this is still a couple weeks away. 

wdym a couple weeks it's like 8 days away :deadbanana:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

Just now, ScorpiosGroove said:

wdym a couple weeks it's like 8 days away :deadbanana:

I got so used to checking every now and then since she announced it that in my head this was coming way later. :skull:

I cant wait for this fakckcing album :falcon:

 

My man got me the Bad World Exclusive Vinyl :alexz:he told me by accident LMFAO

49 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

I got so used to checking every now and then since she announced it that in my head this was coming way later. :skull:

thank god it isn't, one week is long enough :sad:

15 minutes ago, Club classic said:

did anyone get a confirmation of the presale?

No and I don't even expect anything, I don't use Spotify unfortunately.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.