Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

I saw a UFO

Featured Replies

You are very lucky, how cool. I have seen unexplainable phenomena, but never a UFO. Would love to.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • They wanted to make sure she ate the soup

  • Katamari
    Katamari

    My dad was in the navy and tells me all kinds of stories about how they ran into many ufos some would follow the ship and what not 

  • Kayseri Mantisi
    Kayseri Mantisi

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

My dad was in the navy and tells me all kinds of stories about how they ran into many ufos :deadbanana2:some would follow the ship and what not 

tbf there are rumors some kind of big vessel is in the ocean and stuff like that 

 

there's been a big increase in recent years of people seeing ufos and other phenomena… i believe them idk 

 

aPLXl4u.gif

3 hours ago, tetrachord said:

omg i love **** like this. You should check out the reddit UFO page

I follow that sub, but for a while it's just a bunch of tinfoil idiots posting Starlink takeoffs, balloons, and drones asking if it's a UFO.

 

I really only follow for actual news relating to congress or whistleblowers.:rip: 

  • Author

My advice - keep looking to the skies and you might see something. I saw it by coincidence but you never know

  • Author
55 minutes ago, bunnyeyes said:

I completely believe you; I never believed in all that but had a similar experience last year that was followed up by something else that has no prosaic explanation and completely changed my understanding of the world and reality. The tic tac is allegedly very rare to see! That's really cool.

It didn't really surprise me much. I almost didn't care and thought about just not saying anything. Although, I also have so many questions. What is it? Who is in it or what is in it? What is it doing?

45 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I follow that sub, but for a while it's just a bunch of tinfoil idiots posting Starlink takeoffs, balloons, and drones asking if it's a UFO.

 

I really only follow for actual news relating to congress or whistleblowers.:rip: 

omg sameeeeeeee, I've learned to selectively ignore those types of 'identify this' posts.

The posts on congress, disclosure progress, whistleblower and reverse-engineering conspiracy lore is super interesting 

5 hours ago, bliaz said:

I know it's fun to make jokes about it, but the day people start taking these topics seriously and not with mockery/laughter maybe something interesting will happen. I do believe that there is intelligent life visiting us from other places outside of this world or they may even be right here. It's hard to believe (our human mind is not prepared to believe such things), but the more you dive into investigating these topics, from different perspectives, it all makes sense. Someday we will know the truth.

It's even harder to believe since the invention of phones has put HD cameras in everybody's hands and yet we still have absolutely no observable evidence of these claims! Makes you think. 

Do you live in the east coast by any chance?

 

I just saw a UFO about an hour ago and don't know what to say about it.

I remember being 4 yo & seeing a giant metal cylinder in the sky :gaycat6: 

I always thought UFO was a spaceship but it's just something that can't identified. it's like okay? :doc:

I'm jealous!! have you ever seen the movie Fire in the Sky? it's a classic (and has a lot of hot lumberjacks in it :gaycat4:) and honestly made me wanna learn more about UFO sightings

 

I've never seen a UFO but I HAVE seen unexplained phenomena, such as these strange sea sponge-adjacent creatures on the beach in cape cod once. they were hairy and brown and shaped like coconuts, and being 7 or 8 at the time, I asked my now brother-in-law to cut one of them open (wouldn't do that now cause it was definitely an alive creature :chick3: and I immediately felt guilty back then tbh) and it had a bunch of strange organs and a heartbeat inside. we found 7 or 8 of them buried in the sand in front of the beach house, but I've never seen that again in my life and to this day I have NO idea what the f*ck it was :jonny5:

 

another interesting thing I've experienced far more recently (surreal in a very different way) is I DEADASS saw a gray wolf on the walk to my best friend's apartment back in march. it wasn't huge, but it was 100% a wolf and it was around midnight on a weeknight so there was no one around. I'M THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF OMGGGG! anyway, otw to Ray's place I always go on this trail that leads behind my old neighborhood and follows this creek called Sanderson Gulch, which is very beautiful in the summer because even though it's in the middle of residential Denver, it feels off the beaten path per se. I heard growls while I was walking and I saw two bright eyes like this so I was like "oh f*ck nah" and ran up to the nearest street and kept at it all the way until I got to a different trail closer to his apartment. once I got there, we looked up if wolves had recently been released in colorado, cause apparently he had heard something... and THEY HAD! they'd been released back in december in the counties of Great and Summit, which are sorta central north-ish colorado, and thus it's not implausible that a wolf or two had found its way down the trails to the Denver area. CRAZY sh*t!! it honestly was only about 5 or 6 feet long from what I was able to perceive, so I believe it would've been a female gray wolf

 

SIMILARLY! back when I still lived in Boulder, in 2019, I saw a bear (idk what kind?) roaming around the hill one hot july evening! I was hanging out with my friend on her porch and the sun was setting and she lived in a neighborhood that had a LOT of sorority houses, and I just see a smallish black bear (probably only about 6 feet tall but it was on its 4 legs the whole time) creeping down the f*cking sidewalk :rip: I told her to look over but she had just sparked up a joint and didn't catch the bear in time. we then both got kinda high and she tried to convince me that I was already high by the time I saw the bear :deadbanana4: but anyway, just found this article from a few months prior soooo

People still believing in UFO's and aliens in 2024 is very concerning… It's no different than believing in Santa :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

It didn't really surprise me much. I almost didn't care and thought about just not saying anything. Although, I also have so many questions. What is it? Who is in it or what is in it? What is it doing?

The truth is we don't know but I personally do believe it has something to do with the mystery of consciousness and is less likely to be extraterrestrial and more likely to be extra/inter/higher dimensional phenomena that we can't quite see or be related to it. 

 

 

58 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

It's even harder to believe since the invention of phones has put HD cameras in everybody's hands and yet we still have absolutely no observable evidence of these claims! Makes you think. 

I used to think this too but after my own experience I found a lot of accounts sharing that their battery drained and/or their picture reflected something different than their eye saw. Pretty common. Could be different types of intelligences. 

10 minutes ago, airplane said:

People still believing in UFO's and aliens in 2024 is very concerning… It's no different than believing in Santa :deadbanana2:

Do you really think we're alone as the only sentient beings in the universe, sis?

Edited by bunnyeyes

5 hours ago, bunnyeyes said:

I completely believe you; I never believed in all that but had a similar experience last year that was followed up by something else that has no prosaic explanation and completely changed my understanding of the world and reality. The tic tac is allegedly very rare to see! That's really cool.

Do you mind sharing what your experience was that changed your view of reality? And were you sober? lol 

I've never seen one, personally, but I believe that they do exist. This universe, naturally, is much bigger than just Earth—by unfathomable multitudes—and I do think it's arrogant, if not completely and utterly misguided, to believe that all that exists, sentient or otherwise, is of Earth.

I saw one when i was in high school. 2008. It was sort of triangular and odd shaped and very metalic. 
It was honestly one of the creepiest things i ever seen :giraffe: But it stayed motionless like 20 minutes and just dissapeared
 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

On 6/7/2024 at 5:33 PM, tetrachord said:

omg i love **** like this. You should check out the reddit UFO page

you'll love this podcast

https://www.mysteriousradio.com/

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.