Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sabrina Carpenter - "Please Please Please"

Featured Replies

yeah there were a few missteps here and there by her team but i gotta say they're still doing amazing, she's skyrocketing with her entire discography and these two songs are two of the biggest hits of the year... i hope they pick a killer third single when its time to release the album. she teased a trilogy if i remember correctly.

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 100.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Truth Teller
    Truth Teller

    The way she's found her sound   This will truly be her FN era, her heels PLANTED on necks until the end of 2025 I fear

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    Her 2nd #1 on Spotify daily chart is coming!  

  • Number stans happy, people with taste only gave one spin and turned it off.

5 hours ago, halcyonday said:

yeah there were a few missteps here and there by her team but i gotta say they're still doing amazing, she's skyrocketing with her entire discography and these two songs are two of the biggest hits of the year... i hope they pick a killer third single when its time to release the album. she teased a trilogy if i remember correctly.

wonder if she'll do like good 4 u or positions and release a single 1 week before the album. 

7 hours ago, SleepingTigers said:

 

well it's joever :noparty:

 

Regardless, impressive and not even a album bomb impact :clap3:

Dt2M.gif

 

you can tell Island has never dealt with a situation like this before :laugh: 

WTF is this???
Please tell me its FAKE NEWS
:cries::cries::cries:
I should've never stanned
the people I stan always end up FLOP 

---

My Sab-Hater arc starts 2day 
Mocha
ya'll get ready with the Qoute Drags and Thumbs Down
 

Edited by Mrnoniee

So they said if she gets 5M streams for rest of the week then she can be #1 and in the end she achieved it yet no #1? :rip:

Bombastic streams on ALL streaming platforms for the whole week and that basic ass song still remains at #1 because it's #1 on ONLY radio? :deadbanana4: Yet another prime example of why the Hot 100 is a big sham. It's giving BTS Butter blocking Good 4 U in 2021.

This is one of my favourite songs currently!! Does anybody else prefer this to Espresso? I love that song as well but there's just something about PPP that stays in my head all day long. I keep finding myself singing "I beg you, don't embarrass me motherfucker" 
 

Am I the only one who thinks the opening rift sounds like a slowed down version of this?
 

 

I can't unhear it now! 😂

And the chances of PPP reaching #1 next week are probably worse considering that Post Malone discounted I Had some help and it's #1 on overall radio with huge increases  :rip: 

 

Radio:

1    +1    Post Malone - I Had Some Help (feat. Morgan Wallen)  +1.40    

7    +1    Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso  +1.29

 

PPP N/A  :rip: 

36 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I still feel like Please Please Please miraculously gets the #1

 

The difference shouldn't be higher than 10 points based on their last prediction because PPP remain stable doing over 5 million until yesterday and #1 Apple, and the discount of "Help" was when the tracking week was over. So I don't understand why Sabrina's team didn't push for #1 if it was that close :huh:  Unless TOTC was trolling us

Holding on to number 1 on Apple Music but Morgan's new song is rising fast and already number 18. So proud of this song exceeding expectations :clap3:

Holding the #2 and #3 spot is still impressive. This era is shaping up really nicely for her so far!

I wonder why Sabrina's past singles and albums didn't take off but these singles have. I love Sabrina's vocals on this classic unrated song!

 

 

Maybe they could go for #1 album release week…or rush release a remix :chick1:, but I like that she's slaying with solo material

 

:michael:  The flip....How important getting that debut number one and number two was and now the change up to it just doesn't matter...  

I'm so delighted that this is smashing but I have to admit I didn't think this song would perform SO well. Espresso being a smash hit guaranteed some level of success for the follow up, but I didn't see this pretty much surpassing it. I am very pleased for her though, two undeniable smash hits back to back! 

26 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

:clap3:

She could go #1 this week, but her team needs to stop being f*cking stupid

21 hours ago, Green said:

It's over. And the sad part  is that Espresso when it passes Post Malone & Morgan Wallen's airplay it will be blocked by another song with massive streaming  :rip: 

 

I predict both songs will peak at #2

What other song? will block it i dont see no other song? 

Do you guys think this will get an y country radio? This is about to explode on radio massively on Pop and HOT Ac, and AC. If she gets country attention it's game over :dies: 

You are all so obsessed with a #1 like she struggle to even enter to the bubbling under for years and now she has two songs smashing at the same time and one based purely on streaming numbers outdoing every of her competition by a huge margin. She's doing amazing. A #1 isn't anything and not because she has two songs peaking at #2 she's over and she's being a failure like a lot of the girls could wish to have two songs on the top 5 of the main WW markets not even the so called MPG had this kind of dual smashery besides Taylor, Rihanna or Ariana

Edited by Julia Fox

44 minutes ago, Danny1021 said:

What other song? will block it i dont see no other song? 

 

Charts are unpredictable. When Fortnight was released everyone thought that song would be Espresso's main competition. Then Kendrick Lamar and Post Malone released songs that were doing 70 million streams weekly  :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.