Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sabrina Carpenter - "Please Please Please"

Featured Replies

If getting 5M daily streams isnt enough to debut at #1 then it shows how broken the charts are. 

 

 

Anyways it was really the #1 biggest song this week WW and in US. 

 

:clap3:

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 101k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Truth Teller
    Truth Teller

    The way she's found her sound   This will truly be her FN era, her heels PLANTED on necks until the end of 2025 I fear

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    Her 2nd #1 on Spotify daily chart is coming!  

  • Number stans happy, people with taste only gave one spin and turned it off.

6 hours ago, SleepingTigers said:


:wanda: Hopefully that secures a hot 100 number 1! Also 

 

:dies:

 

YESSSSSS. I hope those streams are enough to be #1 :jonny5:

Imagine being blocked from #1 while doing all those streams 

 

----------------------

 

At least they made that discount after the tracking week was over. Other artists would probably have done it in the last day if the battle was close just to cause a mess :skull: 

 

regina george gif | notes from a chair

US Spotify (weekly):

 

Please Please Please  29,638,960

Espresso  23,301,994

 

I had some help  19,696,248

 

 

PPP did 10 million more streams on US Spotify than Post/Morgan

11 minutes ago, Green said:

US Spotify (weekly):

 

Please Please Please  29,638,960

Espresso  23,301,994

 

I had some help  19,696,248

 

 

PPP did 10 million more streams on US Spotify than Post/Morgan

Not to mention it has be at #1 on AM 

10 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The outro is too addicting!

the way she sings motherfucker with that country twang :jonny6:

Why has everyone online/on Twitter become more pessimistic. I thought TOTC said 5m+ updates through the rest of the tracking week would make her likely for #1, which she got.

Edited by Rotunda

who listens to radio in 2024... it shouldnt be that impactful on the charts, at all

1 hour ago, halcyonday said:

who listens to radio in 2024... it shouldnt be that impactful on the charts, at all

Funny thing. Radio numbers aint even real. They're just estimates based on traffic :suburban:

Imagination numbers such as so called radio impact on the charts should be cancelled forever. 

7 hours ago, Green said:

US Spotify (weekly):

 

Please Please Please  29,638,960

Espresso  23,301,994

 

I had some help  19,696,248

 

 

PPP did 10 million more streams on US Spotify than Post/Morgan

 

7 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Not to mention it has be at #1 on AM 

how about youtube guys? 

This song is so good and better than Espresso, sorry! The lyrics are so witty and so relatable to so many of you self-hating ******* who date the worst men in existence just so you don't have to LOOK lonely (even though you are). 
 

Considering sending this to my friend who's been dating the same cheating piece of **** for 7 years but maybe it's too on the nose? :bam:

 

well it's joever :noparty:

 

Regardless, impressive and not even a album bomb impact :clap3:

It's over. And the sad part  is that Espresso when it passes Post Malone & Morgan Wallen's airplay it will be blocked by another song with massive streaming  :rip: 

 

I predict both songs will peak at #2

This is still huge for her. I feel like this song still has room to grow and Espresso should have gone #1 first

I mean we can't be too upset, her team didn't do the necessary things to guarantee the #1. Just a one or two cheap tactics was all she needed and they didn't do them so clearly it wasn't THAT important to them so it isn't that important to me.
 

We are already way past what I ever foresaw for her career so I'm happy to see that trajectory rising!

I actually don't care about a #1, she's already smashing with two songs and she still has chances to get a #1 on the US eventually with any of those songs or the third single. I mean she already have reached #1 on huge countries like Australia, UK, Ireland. She's still on the A-list game and the album will smash. She's the moment, sth that Morgan, Post or any #1's fueled by radio aren't! She's doing amazing 

Edited by Julia Fox

The last time I was so mad about a song being blocked was Levitating  :skull: 

Also I believe they should have waited until Espresso was #1 on pop radio to ship those Espresso vinyls. Those sales were wasted this week.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.