Loreen - "Forever"

Tyrion_LMG

This is solid af 

looks like she's jumped ship from universal! Is she still with TAP management?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danai G

• nathanspears

• Gwendolyn

• AlexLockhart

1 minute ago, VioletChemistry said:

This is solid af 

looks like she's jumped ship from universal! Is she still with TAP management?

Yeah, still with Tap! It seems Promise Land Recordings is her new main label but other regional Universal social medias are still promoting her

This is great, the trance beat is gorgeous, her voice is powerful and it's catchy, I can't wait to see her perform on Eurovision (hopefully won't be the last time I ever watch :heart2:)

10 hours ago, as-usual said:

Hopefully an indie label like this will suit her best

It's not really indie.

I like it, the trance elements elevate it!! She's 3/3 for me so far but give us a date for the alberm Lorena!!

8 hours ago, alexaalto said:

imagine her only singing tattoo and euphoria and paying dust to this in the final:dies:

If they gave almost 8 minutes to Bejamin Ingrosso (who was amazing btw) I think Loreen could easily get same time spot and then its up to her what she choose, she could easily do medley of Euphoria, Tattoo, Is It Love and Forever

It's a banger, your honor.

I don't feel it :chick1:

Better than I expected!

This is a great direction. Now, the album better have something a la Agnes' I Trance. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, BryceG said:

It's not really indie.

Oh yeah just clocked Sony acquired 49% stake few years ago. but they ceased having any involvement in 2023z She gets around the labels 😂

Edited by as-usual

Why do I feel like we won't be getting an album?

• Like 1

I prefer Is it love but Forever is a bop. I'm looking forward to the album :heart:

Forever would be great album track, as an single it is not strong enough, melody is not memorable enough and it lacks progression.

• Like 1

Not on the main New Music Friday playlist :toofunny2:

Anyway, this is a BOP! Just bought tickets for the tour. 

Since Loreen has switched labels, does it mean that it will be difficult to include Tattoo and Is It Love in the same album if the rest of the songs are released by the new label? 

If that's true then this is sad...I really think that if she had released an album last year, the momentum wouldn't have been lost. She was everywhere, she would be able to promote it properly. Now she said on a recent interview that the album will come next year. 😭

This has some nice Trance vibes to it! 

1 hour ago, Danai G said:

Since Loreen has switched labels, does it mean that it will be difficult to include Tattoo and Is It Love in the same album if the rest of the songs are released by the new label? 

If that's true then this is sad...I really think that if she had released an album last year, the momentum wouldn't have been lost. She was everywhere, she would be able to promote it properly. Now she said on a recent interview that the album will come next year. 😭

This is making me uncomfortable the most because there's no guarantee we'll actually get more songs rather then Forever this year. It feels like she don't keep her promises most of the times. In 2023 she told us we would be fed with new music, and we only got 2 minute song Is It Love with orchestra version and a remix. If she don't want to be a main pop girl following industry rules and huge record deals then okay be indie again but at least release your music more than once in 5-7 years or something. :michael:

Oh WOWWWWW. I was not expecting this but i am pleasantly surprised. You betta SANNGGGGG FOREVER

RealityTVGIFs

Oh yesss this is a bop, she has so much potential in this semi-trance direction

Posted (edited)

she only sang forever and tattoo

quite good but limited moving with the seat thing but still nice:katie2:

Edited by alexaalto

Beautiful performance. Very artistic, almost sculptural. Wish they came up with a better staging though

Ugh it really sucks that she's wasting another gigantic promo spot for a single instead of an album.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Beautiful performance. Very artistic, almost sculptural. Wish they came up with a better staging though

Ugh it really sucks that she's wasting another gigantic promo spot for a single instead of an album.

This is truly art and the reason why I love this woman so much. She's the best when it comes to a show. What a breathtaking cinematic performance :clap3:

• Like 1

this is incredible, idk what y'all talking about :jonny5:

11 hours ago, mathekr said:

It's one thing to control your breath while singing laying down or in cradled position. But to sing the long note in the hook this well..she is a force of nature (how ironic when she is dressed and looks robotically impaired like a Mad Max villain)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.