• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

15 hours ago, lustforyou said:

For yearssss she's been putting out quality and "flopping", but that strong back catalogue is why she can be so successful now

this is such tea and spot on. the slow burn rise and consistent quality has set her up perfectly for this moment. 

people saying she FiNaLlY released a good song so has had her breakthrough moment are clueless because it's all built to this and people have been gradually paying attention over the years 

how well is this doing? is it like Problem (ari) when she first smashed?

I cannot stop singing "my honey bee.... come and get this pollen" 🤭

It's been a while since I listened to song and instantly had to replay it 17,000 times. Maybe it's to do with the fact there's sun in London for the first time this year and this makes me want to day drink all day long. A true smasha!

Her best song for me, or maybe her best "hit" for me. It's gonna be big, her first big song. And yes, it's just after The Eras Tour boost...

UK Apple Music

#19. (+7) Sabrina Carpenter – "Espresso"

• Thanks 3

This sounds a bit like "Feels". A summer anthem

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Loroy said:

I still can't get over how fun this is, she's about to become the new MPG me fears :wanda:

I doubt island can sustain interest and promote her like she deserves. She sould go to Republic records.

13 minutes ago, kayliah said:

I doubt island can sustain interest and promote her like she deserves. She sould go to Republic records.

Well at least outside the US it seems like her releases are under Island/Republic. Maybe on the future she'll have these two labels promoting her music and I can see it tbh.

Btw Island is a good label when they see people are interested. Just see their work on prime Shawn Mendes and Demi. They were everywhere and had radio hits back to back. 

Also a lot of Republic artists have joint deals with Island like The Weeknd, Nicki Minaj, Metro Boomin, Ariana and Post Malone which are on the most successful artists of the recent 10 years so I can see her receiving way more support from Republic while she keeps gaining and scoring hits 

I need this to be a global smash. :jonny3:

She's coming :duca: 

Ugh I'm obsessed with this song. Such a bop. 

43 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

and i've got this femboy

britpink-dancing.gif

i keep hearing this too :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

and i've got this femboy

britpink-dancing.gif

I could say she enunciated that line intentional to appeal the gays and also make fun of her love story of dating fruity men just like she did with the Mountain Dew line (mount and do it for you) 

spacer.png

• Like 3

so happy to see that she's smashing, her team did a wonderful job setting her up for this all these last few years...

hoping she keeps the droplets coming till an album :jonny5:

• Like 3

I'm gonna need my AI geniuses to come through with covers by Kim Petras and Matty Noyes :WAP:. Katy Perry too if you're feeling extra creative today. :WAP:

Also, feel free to replace "ex" with "wife" to take the kkunt to the 10th :WAP::WAP:

ch

i guess the song is okay

for her standards :biblionny:

kind of reminds me of Annie

• Confused 1

I'm glad this is smashing for her but now we need all of this new found commercial success to be put to "Wife" being her first Hot 100 #1. 

wendy-williams-music.gif

Pop music is back

Everyone say thank you

the wordplay on this is wild. it's also her signature at this point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.