• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

This coming to debut with her highest peak :jonny6: Baby girl is really blowing up 

Also watch it totally block CS from returning back to the Top 10 :chick3:

She's really blowing up :deadbanana2: Well deserved! I can't get enough of this song, it's so addictive. 

Edited by LittleFreak

6 minutes ago, LittleFreak said:

She's really blowing up :deadbanana2: Well deserved! I can't get enough of this song, it's so addictive. 

18 minutes ago, Jpkun said:

:coffee:  Oh no, Sabrina blocking Taylor and I am here for it !

• Like 1

Well guys… the time has come. Get ready for the bandwagon success stans but I will always remember who was here during the dark times of 2021 :bibliahh:

No but fr im just so excited that she's FINALLY seeing payoff for nearly a decade (:rip:) of hard work! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Well guys… the time has come. Get ready for the bandwagon success stans but I will always remember who was here during the dark times of 2021 :bibliahh:

No but fr im just so excited that she's FINALLY seeing payoff for nearly a decade (:rip:) of hard work! 

I wouldn't call it bandwagon because that's just kind of how pop music works. I mean many people don't know who Sabrina Carpenter is but they will with this song and that's a good thing. However let's not get ahead of ourselves! There's much more this song needs to do and I hope her label is ready to really back her up because this could be her make it or break it moment. 

3 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Oh wow her upcoming rise is really happening :jonny6:

@The Witch is absolutely fuming! All the haters switching on her thanks to the smashing :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ciara said:

I wouldn't call it bandwagon because that's just kind of how pop music works. I mean many people don't know who Sabrina Carpenter is but they will with this song and that's a good thing. However let's not get ahead of ourselves! There's much more this song needs to do and I hope her label is ready to really back her up because this could be her make it or break it moment. 

No absolutely. I was specifically speaking on people on ATRL that jump artist to artist depending on who's got the current hit lol I know many real life people are finally waking up and seeing who she is and discovering her catalog which is amazing.

but yes…. This is a make it or break it moment. But judging by the first few days… if they dropped the ball at this point it would be a colossal failure on the labels part!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Opulent said:

Top 5 in the US and top 10 WW oh wow, she's smashing :jonny: I wonder if a top 10 debut is possible, that would be the cherry on top

We need it before the Taylor album bomb :deadbanana2:

It's just nice to see hard work pay off. I've been paying attention to her since Eyes Wide Open (which I can't believe is almost a decade old now!) and always saw the potential in her. It wasn't until the Singular albums where I really felt like she's going to make a name for herself and here we are!

I think I like the single art more than I like the song lol

38 minutes ago, Jpkun said:

The way this would low key be a cute full circle moment if both were in the top 10 together. From covering pictures to burn on her YouTube to opening on eras tour to possibly being in the top 10 together :wanda:

I think she's… coming for a top 10 debut :ohwow: Would not have predicted this a couple years back. And so happy it's happening for one of her best songs… this is going to dominate the summer :duca:

Does this looking like greedy sized smash so far? :duca:

Do we think this will do a big jump on TTH like it should? It hasn't really ever happened for Sabrina this far but she's also never really smashed out the gate like this so it's hard to say.

we need her to re-release Honeymoon Fades after this peaks at #2 for 4 weeks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

No absolutely. I was specifically speaking on people on ATRL that jump artist to artist depending on who's got the current hit lol I know many real life people are finally waking up and seeing who she is and discovering her catalog which is amazing.

but yes…. This is a make it or break it moment. But judging by the first few days… if they dropped the ball at this point it would be a colossal failure on the labels part!

This is very true lmao 

• ATRL Moderator

merry christmas @Julia Fox

it's definitely debuting top 10. :jonny6:

it's a mad increase for Sunday streams, so tomorrow will be even bigger !!!! 

#10 on UK Midweeks

Oh its a BOP 

also am i the only one who thought it sounds like a Doja track? And I mean that in a good way. 

A remix with her might be hot ngl :coffee:

Def VMA stage worthy too!!! 

Up to 46 on Apple Music! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.