Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Chlöe - "Boy Bye"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 370
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ariana's impact   Perched

  • Dottie Hinkle
    Dottie Hinkle

    the crowd loved boy bye lol    

  • nooniebao
    nooniebao

    She's essentially starting over after how In Pieces was received in virtually every way. Only good thing to come out of the era (in terms of her standing in the music industry) is that she's maybe beg

I wish she was singing like just normal on this. Like her vocals sound overbearing 

This is fine. I'm just confused to what happened to that special something they had has a duo, especially Ungodly Hour. 

Hope this smash for her because if it doesn't you can say bye bye 2nd album and rent money

13 hours ago, justinxx said:

what other song is this reminiscent of? it sounds just like something else.

To me it reminds Ava's Maybe You Are The Problem

 

 

 

13 hours ago, nooniebao said:

It interpolates a song by The Strokes I believe?

 

13 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

 

I just realized. The chorus is nearly identical to Goodbye by Who is Fancy.

 

 

reminds me of for the night a bit but a more fun version :celestial2:

hoping it does well

It's a nice, cute song perfect for spring and I actually can see it stick a little on pop radio. I don't see it being a big hit though, but I hope this can go top 50 at least.

I love this sound with her voice, it kinda forces her to hold back her vocal abilities which is sad but it's what yall want🙄

I love this. It's melodic, easy on the ears and her vocals sound heavenly. Why is she singing "sorry" in a french accent though? :rip:

1 hour ago, Caribbean Boy said:

I love this sound with her voice, it kinda forces her to hold back her vocal abilities which is sad but it's what yall want🙄

It absolutely is. No one wants to hear all that opera yodeling.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.