Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Chlöe - "Boy Bye"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 370
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ariana's impact   Perched

  • Dottie Hinkle
    Dottie Hinkle

    the crowd loved boy bye lol    

  • nooniebao
    nooniebao

    She's essentially starting over after how In Pieces was received in virtually every way. Only good thing to come out of the era (in terms of her standing in the music industry) is that she's maybe beg

Black twitter hates this song, which means it might actually be a hit

 

 

 

I'm glad we're out of the in pieces era "chloe is soooo underrated" narratives

not really feeling the snippet :skull:

but i love chloe so i will be supporting regardless nnn

The artwork is killer. Parkwood have the best creative team in the business tbh.

The difference in aesthetic between this & the FYS cover is killing me :dies:

34 minutes ago, Automatic said:

The difference in aesthetic between this & the FYS cover is killing me :dies:

!!!!

 

 

I was just thinking this 

Love the cover and love that yeti beats is producing it 

I don't like how the byes sound but we'll see what it gives on Friday 

I love it!! :jonnycat:

 

I'm an a fan of her r&b stuff, but her flow is much more natural on this

This is actually really good. I love the melody for the verses and I can see this getting really popular on TT. Pop Chloe is where its at. I think the only real downside is the curse word in the chorus, but they probably have a clean version. It doesn't ruin the song though.

 

 

It's cute, though I feel like the shouted ad libs in the chorus weren't needed

I like this! Hopefully it does something for her, but I'm not really sure what people want from her. It's a shame they didn't do anything with Body Do. A hit that they let go to waste. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.