Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

justinxx

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by justinxx

  1. Speak Your Mind is a HIT … though so was High Key. What is her label doing?
  2. You Hurt Me Too and That's Why I Love You are my favs.
  3. It's always hilarious listening to her describe unreleased things because the outcome is always so vastly not as far in the direction that she says. I just know this "whispery" song she's saying is unlike anything else she's done will come out sounding like quintessential Kelly with 1 second of a vocal effect.
  4. This is all over the place … it sounds like she was trying to make two different albums and that Bass Persuades was a single the label forced her to tack onto it. But I know that's not the reality … which makes this worse.
  5. Also will add that for this billionaire ass *****, $2 million is like $200 for the rest of us.
  6. She needs to try emigrating and living the expat life somewhere … it sounds like she'd be so much happier
  7. It was a different time/she might've not had her own cell phone. She prob only had a few seconds to call her mom from a pay phone and have her pass along the message (there were lines/not enough pay phones for survivors that day)
  8. So I guess she won't be getting her own talk show to replace Kelly?
  9. Good for Beyonce. I also didn't realize Usher and Chris Brown's tour did so well.
  10. There must be something about the personality type it takes to be a famous musician and dating serially. Ariana, Taylor, JLo, I'm sure others, too, that cannot be single/are always in love with someone new.
  11. It's just not a great song. But the day 1 numbers show that at least there's interest … unfortunately the second single will need an explosive start to get around the lead being DOA. Either way, I'm excited for the album might sound like based on this direction … just hoping for better music.
  12. Agree … the video is great. Conceptually I like that the song is her Slave 4 U, but I find it very noisy. The only catchy part is the kids don't want to dance.
  13. Liberation was solid and deserved more success. But understandable that no one cared for her after the abomination of Lotus … truly such a blemish on her discography.
  14. Taylor would do well because she's white and middle America-y enough to appeal to everyone.
  15. But how did that end for him? I don't think it'll be a campaign breaker (it'll be the fact that she's a woman).
  16. Yeah men who do this … it's just irresponsible. At least in his case and De Niri's case there will be trust funds after they die.
  17. But for Beyonce this is the equivalent of another artist's press tour. A remix pack!? In Beyoncé's language, that's like hosting SNL.
  18. Wow fantastic believe it's been two decades. This album still goes so hard; I had a hard CD in my car until this year (my car got totaled, not that I stopped listening to the album).
  19. He's an amazing director, especially if you look at what he does with a music video budget. He's managed to do something really interesting with Ariana's work and keep the music videos about a third narrative when the music is really about her relationship with men and fame.
  20. Call me a prude but some things need to be left to the imagination…
  21. "Get in trouble" for what exactly?? He hasn't said anything she doesn't say anytime she's asked about it.
  22. Is it camp if they're taking themselves so seriously though?
  23. I swear it seems like this woman is trying to retire in 5 years. I know she seems to support a lot of her family members, but she has so much acting/singing/performing talent that I feel she'd benefit from focusing on those things instead of these little hosting gigs … but obviously no idea what her financial situation is.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.