Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Chlöe - "Boy Bye"

Featured Replies

Idk why people are expecting pulitzer prize-tier writing from what's clearly supposed to be a fun summer bop that's easy to sing/chant along to.

  • Replies 370
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ariana's impact   Perched

  • Dottie Hinkle
    Dottie Hinkle

    the crowd loved boy bye lol    

  • nooniebao
    nooniebao

    She's essentially starting over after how In Pieces was received in virtually every way. Only good thing to come out of the era (in terms of her standing in the music industry) is that she's maybe beg

13 minutes ago, toast said:

Idk why people are expecting pulitzer prize-tier writing from what's clearly supposed to be a fun summer bop that's easy to sing/chant along to.

I don't need a lyrical masterclass but her use of cursing is very awkward, unnecessary and takes a lot of the fun in the music. It almost ruined Pray It Away for me (one of the few examples of the clean version being better than standard). 

I love how she is performing next week but we still don't have a date. Like chloe we know it's coming out either this Friday or next Friday. Can we just get a cover?

On 4/3/2024 at 4:26 PM, Dottie Hinkle said:

I love how she is performing next week but we still don't have a date. Like chloe we know it's coming out either this Friday or next Friday. Can we just get a cover?

Right. I pre-saved though. Song is a total bop!

3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

 

The rollouts for this era are so weird, is just gonna drop the cover, music video tease and song in one week like she did with FYS?

3 hours ago, Dottie Hinkle said:

The rollouts for this era are so weird, is just gonna drop the cover, music video tease and song in one week like she did with FYS?

High key what else is she gonna do? She has like $0 in label support. 

4 hours ago, Dottie Hinkle said:

The rollouts for this era are so weird, is just gonna drop the cover, music video tease and song in one week like she did with FYS?

maybe let it gain more traction on social media 🤷🏾‍♀️ at least she's got Coachella as a platform to push it and hopefully gain an additional audience.

 

I do find it interesting that Columbia/Parkwood has greenlight a second album so soon after the abysmal sales/success of In Pieces (I imagine the successful tour might've offset the cost of that album - I also wonder if she self funds any of it?).

 

I did see a decent attempt at playlisting for FYS but maybe they're saving the majority of their financial investment for something the label believes will be more successful. 

a BOP!!!

this will make a great mashup with HEY YA by Outkast!!
 

On 4/2/2024 at 3:18 AM, Dottie Hinkle said:

Hyper/PC pop icon in the making

I don't get it 

I love both Chloe and Halle. In Pieces was actually a great body of work, it's a shame it didn't get any solid backing from the label whatsoever. FYS is an ok song, and this honestly doesn't anymore special. It's weird how random these sounds are, could she be in a rush to finish her contract?

Edited by stfn

I'm so excited for this new album we just need ONE big hit :duca:please let boy bye gain transition 

I want Chloe to win so bad... but once again, this aint it

After her underwhelming debut album i feel like she lost a lot of hype, but i still root for her

 

As of the song i didn't like it. She needs to put out more Have Mercys, Body Dos and Treat Mes

i don't like the snippet but i'm gonna keep an open mind and wait for the whole thing. i want her to win so bad 

 

on a side note anyone know what ever happened with her anitta collabs? lol

Hm. The first time I listened to the snippet, I wasn't feeling it but it's stuck in my head now so I'm looking forward to hearing the full thing.

 

21 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

i don't like the snippet but i'm gonna keep an open mind and wait for the whole thing. i want her to win so bad 

 

on a side note anyone know what ever happened with her anitta collabs? lol

It was recently revealed that they couldn't get the sample approved but it was for the best bc the track sampled a Diddy song. The way they would've been on Chloe's head with everything that's going on right now :rip: 

I really enjoyed FYS, this one is going on a totally different direction

hm...idk if I like it from what I've heard from the snippet. Hopefully the song in full will surprise me :doc:

One thing I love about Chloe is that she's not afraid of failure or "flopping". She's going to keep trying and pushing no matter what so I really hope something sticks for her even if I don't always like all her stylistic choices. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.