Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

Both Houdini and TS are good, but why not promote?

What else can she do besides playlisting and award show performances? TV show performances rarely make any noise anymore in the streaming era

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 835.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

POP:

12 (-1) Houdini: 8421 (-473) | 25.500 (-1.107) 

 

 

Just in time for the new single in April 11

1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

POP:

12 (-1) Houdini: 8421 (-473) | 25.500 (-1.107) 

 

 

Just in time for the new single in April 11

Which song from the album will be the next single? :duca:

So, somewhat off topic but whatever…

James Cameron, as in director of Avatar, Titanic etc has apparently followed Ms D  Lipa on Instagram. He only follows 24 in total.

 

Have we covered this somewhere already and I'm late to the party?

Edited by Vermouth

31 minutes ago, Vermouth said:

So, somewhat off topic but whatever…

James Cameron, as in director of Avatar, Titanic etc has apparently followed Ms D  Lipa on Instagram. He only follows 24 in total.

 

Have we covered this somewhere already and I'm late to the party?

I'm not sure if this happened recently (maybe it's fan speculation?)

she recorded the main soundtrack for his film Alita in 2019, as far as I remember, he started following her back then.

9 minutes ago, misswhooops said:

I'm not sure if this happened recently (maybe it's fan speculation?)

she recorded the main soundtrack for his film Alita in 2019, as far as I remember, he started following her back then.

Thank you.

 

Thought a bigger fuss would've resulted if it were recent.

 

I'm just out of date 😂

2 hours ago, Solaria said:

What else can she do besides playlisting and award show performances? TV show performances rarely make any noise anymore in the streaming era

She could do a cute TS performance on Graham Norton for the UK and Jimmy Fallon for the US. It wouldn't hurt and her songs have always responded very well to promo. :michael:

16 hours ago, Burqa said:

**** minimalism why isn't dua making videos like i luv it :rip: 

to all those who downvoted i hope you all watched Training Season at least 50 times since you seem to love it so much :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

to all those who downvoted i hope you all watched Training Season at least 50 times since you seem to love it so much :clap3: 

No one's defending TS mv but I luv it was a terrible example to compare with….:suburban:

4 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

No one's defending TS mv but I luv it was a terrible example to compare with….:suburban:

well for me I luv it is the perfect example because it encapsulates the feeling of chaos surrounding her that dua is constantly talking about 

57 minutes ago, Migs said:

She could do a cute TS performance on Graham Norton for the UK and Jimmy Fallon for the US. It wouldn't hurt and her songs have always responded very well to promo. :michael:

G Norton not back till September.  Endless opportunities missed Nov - March culminating in being a guest on the last show of the series  but having Mr J Timberlake doing the music slot. 🙄

Can God Hear Us > Dance The Nuns > SS > High

 

But all four soundtrack songs are good at least 

Mind you Romain would've said Training Season, Callum's already better!

 

20 hours ago, Burqa said:

**** minimalism why isn't dua making videos like i luv it :rip: 

She has taste 

It gags me that people are celebrating I Luv It's partial day debut when Dua was dragged and called a flop when Houdini did 6m with a pseudo-partial day :deadbanana2:

 

I always knew there were double standards for Dua, but recent reactions to Ava Max doing a backbend and being called a visual artist and Camila doing meh numbers and it being called a smash is… yeah :rip: 

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

It gags me that people are celebrating I Luv It's partial day debut when Dua was dragged and called a flop when Houdini did 6m with a pseudo-partial day :deadbanana2:

 

I always knew there were double standards for Dua, but recent reactions to Ava Max doing a backbend and being called a visual artist and Camila doing meh numbers and it being called a smash is… yeah :rip: 

The problem comes from FN being extremely iconic and succesful. Now people can't get enough of whatever Dua does. It always happens, sadly.

Edited by Tyrion_LMG

21 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

That song is also like ear cancer so thank god. Dua videos are good. Idk why ya are expecting kpop budgets for these girls

 

Not you spilling once in a lifetime 

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

It gags me that people are celebrating I Luv It's partial day debut when Dua was dragged and called a flop when Houdini did 6m with a pseudo-partial day :deadbanana2:

 

I always knew there were double standards for Dua, but recent reactions to Ava Max doing a backbend and being called a visual artist and Camila doing meh numbers and it being called a smash is… yeah :rip: 

Do you really think Dua is in the same level to these - I don't wanna say the word artist, that would be incorrect - girls? She was capable of being bigger, creating a branding and being recognized as a pop mastermind with FN. The backlashes are just a result of her being very successful. The more successful you are, the more hate you will get. It's inevitable. Do you really think people are expecting good art from Ava Max and Camila?

Edited by Soul Glitch

Amazon is still showing the turquoise vinyl as being "clear." Is it a mistake? 

21 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Oh this era kinda doa

Well I guess we can only go up from here :duca:

 

It will start to take form soon! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.