Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Training Season had a great day on radio yesterday :party:
 

US Pop Radio: 3/30/24

Artist: Dua Lipa

Song: Training Season

Position: 19 (=)

Spins: 4906 (+185)

Audience: 11.319 (0.475)

 

it is coming :duca:

 

 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

8 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I won't call TS over yet… if this keep increasing until album release she could snatch a new peak at Hot 100 

 

 

People need to STOP rushing this era we all know how Dua always serves longevity.

 

I hope we don't get any new single, let's wait until the album release 

Well if Illusion is truly the next single coming on April 11 then TS doesn't have much longer left

 

Unless they release Illusion but don't send it to US radio… which at this point wouldn't even surprise me :suburban:

52 minutes ago, Cain said:

Tour announcement incoming?

 

 

 

hmm live nation philippines? probably a festival with tate mcrae and dua as headliners there but not a tour

I really want a water/ocean/pool themed music video. hopefully illusion

7 hours ago, Burqa said:

I really want a water/ocean/pool themed music video. hopefully illusion

I wonder if the "Slow" pool in Barcelona was the only location for the next video or it will be mixed with some studio or other outdoor locations and what will be the visual in general.

I think the vibe should be more summery and more in line with the album imagery, I just hope it wont be another TS disaster cause this time there is no excuse for it.

3 hours ago, mike_int said:

I wonder if the "Slow" pool in Barcelona was the only location for the next video or it will be mixed with some studio or other outdoor locations and what will be the visual in general.

I think the vibe should be more summery and more in line with the album imagery, I just hope it wont be another TS disaster cause this time there is no excuse for it.

tbh seeing how both Houdini and TS turned out, I wouldn't expect a music video with more than 1 location/outfit

Just reading a few pages back. After various people calling both Houdini and Training Season her 'repeating' herself and the same boring stuff. I have a hard time believing anyone saying a song is very FN sounding, because at this point, I don't even know what that is anymore after all the nonsense :ahh:

the training season mix for US needs to be the one from grammys/brits mix.... the **** is that weird intro.. we need a dancey BOOM intro and better second chorus, explosive end chorus. the US doesnt want a non commercial made bop

5 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Just reading a few pages back. After various people calling both Houdini and Training Season her 'repeating' herself and the same boring stuff. I have a hard time believing anyone saying a song is very FN sounding, because at this point, I don't even know what that is anymore after all the nonsense :ahh:

i agree, its sounding really different.... FN has more a groovy mix, while this is more psychedelic...

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

tbh seeing how both Houdini and TS turned out, I wouldn't expect a music video with more than 1 location/outfit

I dont expect anything and rather have quality music over boring video but it would be nice to have combo of great music WITH great video for this era hah

37 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

the training season mix for US needs to be the one from grammys/brits mix.... the **** is that weird intro.. we need a dancey BOOM intro and better second chorus, explosive end chorus. the US doesnt want a non commercial made bop

I was always saying the album version of TS should have been structured like the live version and more punchier final chorus. My problem with Kevin Parker production is  that it doesn't have any gradation and climax, it is literally chorus copy paste and thats it.

Edited by mike_int

1 hour ago, Soul Glitch said:

Illusion announcement today? :pancake:

:duca: yes!!!!!

It's been 6 days since Dua's last photo dump on IG, the announcement is imminent:jonny5:

We are month from the release, Im fine with 3rd single but to have promo single + official 3rd single is excessive and unnecessary

47 minutes ago, mike_int said:

We are month from the release, Im fine with 3rd single but to have promo single + official 3rd single is excessive and unnecessary

if Illusion isn't pushed as the 3rd single (depending on its performance i guess), the real 3rd single will come on release day for sure 

Maybe Houdini remix (with a feat artist/rapper + new verse) while we wait for Single 3 alongside album release :clap3:

Houdini is really the little single that could, I'm proud of her :clap3: 

1 hour ago, revivval said:

I have a strong feeling 3rd mv of RO will be finally one of THE best from Dua 

im very sure it will since its the first uninterrupted, properly scheduled and executed mv of this era. i really hope they'll be a couple more singles in stock for her

15 hours ago, theoghon said:

Maybe Houdini remix (with a feat artist/rapper + new verse) while we wait for Single 3 alongside album release :clap3:

I also prefer Houdini to TS, but if any of these tracks is getting a remix and/or extra push, it's going to be TS for sure. It's growing on US radio and it's sitting just outside the top 10 (#11) in the UK after spending the first 5 weeks inside it, which is good imo. I'd love to have a female rapper (maybe Megan?) to help TS go at least top 15 in the US.

Dua Lipa's company Radical22 signs global admin deal with Warner Chappell Music

Radical22, Dua Lipa's recently launched independent media and management company, has signed a global publishing administration deal with Warner Chappell Music.

Hailed as a "one-of-a-kind, bespoke agreement", the deal was arranged between Lipa's manager and fellow Radical22 co-founder Dukagjin (Dugi) Lipa and Warner Chappell Music CEO Guy Moot. 

 

An official press release states that, among the first of Radical22's production projects, will be the recently announced Disney+ upcoming documentary series Camden. Produced by Lightbox in association with Day One Pictures and Radical22, in which Dua and Dugi both serve as executive producers, the series "tells the story of how one small corner of North London shaped the lives and careers of many of today's most iconic music acts. Dua also appears on camera to share her own story.”

 

 

https://www.musicweek.com/publishing/read/dua-lipa-s-company-radical22-signs-global-admin-deal-with-warner-chappell-music/089537

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.