Top Posters In This Topic

• SayIt

• mike_int

• Cain

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

My god I hate f**king waiting..

In the mean time, you can stream Houdini and Training Season to prepare for the greatness to  come on May 5th :alexz3:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, SayIt said:

In the mean time, you can stream Houdini and Training Season to prepare for the greatness to  come on May 5th :alexz3:

Oh we are streaming, trust and believe

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

Training Season won the battle but Houdini won the war btw

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

• Like 3

She's releasing Illusion? That's my most anticipated track :jonny5:She said in her Variety interview that making that song was the 'eureka moment' of creating this album and it has live drums and synths and a big music breakdown:duca: 

I also remember reading here that it was meant to be the first single at some point (other than TS), is it true?

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

She's releasing Illusion? That's my most anticipated track :jonny5:She said in her Variety interview that making that song was the 'eureka moment' of creating this album and it has live drums and synths and a big music breakdown:duca: 

I also remember reading here that it was meant to be the first single at some point (other than TS), is it true?

I think Illusion still follows the "psychedelic" path of Houdini and TS according to that description and the next song she's supposedly releasing in April 11th is more FN sonically speaking (according to someone who teased it few pages ago)

50 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I think Illusion still follows the "psychedelic" path of Houdini and TS according to that description and the next song she's supposedly releasing in April 11th is more FN sonically speaking (according to someone who teased it few pages ago)

nah, i think they were talking about illusion 

1 hour ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

@sweet is reliable and they said she's releasing track 7 which is Illusion. As for the other tea about a song being the most reminiscent of FN, I'm just guessing they mean its the most dance pop-y song... which is not really groundbreaking. Prepare for more faux concerns and meltdowns about the album being FN 2.0 :zzz:

18 minutes ago, Miss Harajuku said:

Easter classic in the making :jonny:

The people had to catch Jesus or he went

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

@sweet is reliable and they said she's releasing track 7 which is Illusion. As for the other tea about a song being the most reminiscent of FN, I'm just guessing they mean its the most dance pop-y song... which is not really groundbreaking. Prepare for more faux concerns and meltdowns about the album being FN 2.0 :zzz:

Just read the Variety interview. She clearly talks about dancing to Illusion, so that's the song coming out next. 

The question is: promo track o third single with a video?

Edited by Sexual_Gold

Just now, Sexual_Gold said:

Just read the Variety interview. She clearly talk about dancing to Illusion, so that's the song coming out next. 

I hope it's a promo track and the 3rd single comes with the album release, but who knows

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sexual_Gold said:

Just read the Variety interview. She clearly talks about dancing to Illusion, so that's the song coming out next. 

I kinda hope its just a promo track. Launch the next single with the album release or just let public choose.

She filmed something in Barcelona recently so maybe its the Illusion MV? :celestial5:

I'm fine with her releasing the 3rd single with the album without any more promo tracks before. It's only a month away anyway.

I really don't buy this description that Illusion sounds like FN. We have seen in this entire campaign that gays are illiterate when describe music. I'm gonna wait and judge for myself once the song is out. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

I really don't buy this description that Illusion sounds like FN. We have seen in this entire campaign that gays are illiterate when describe music. I'm gonna wait and judge for myself once the song is out. 

It's probably just a dancepop song like literally every song in her entire discography 

• Like 3

I don't think Illusion is promo, QueenOfCopyPaste knew something was coming on the 11th cause it's being serviced to radio.

10 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

I don't think Illusion is promo, QueenOfCopyPaste knew something was coming on the 11th cause it's being serviced to radio.

It's not a promo 

The PMB source said it's a single + our @sweet replied to someone asking for the single title

Well… RIP Training Season

you are truly over 

• Haha 2

3 full singles before the album :deadbanana: 

I have a feeling all 3 songs were considered as leads, Houdini the last of the three, and they're seeing which one sticks the best in the end. 

Illusion is my most anticipated track but I am a little sad that release day will only have 8 new songs because of the 3 singles, but I also can't wait any longer so at least Illusion will hold me over till the release date. 

• Like 1

Having only 8 new songs on the album is not a problem for me because: quality > quantity and knowing her career there will probably be a deluxe coming. 

• Like 2

FN only had like 7 new songs (one of them being GIB :rip:

i'm sure the album will have no duds so there's nothing to worry about

We'll probs have 7 upon release just like FN.. Not that crazy tbh

I really hope that Illusion does NOT in fact give Future Nostalgia vibes, that would honestly dampen my excitement

Edited by sneakyishere
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cain said:

Well… RIP Training Season

you are truly over 

I won't call TS over yet… if this keep increasing until album release she could snatch a new peak at Hot 100 

People need to STOP rushing this era we all know how Dua always serves longevity.

I hope we don't get any new single, let's wait until the album release 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.