Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

8 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

i know and i don't think it's bad that she is playing it just… first the random open air dates, now this. is there actually gonna be a tour happening 

a promotional TV slot for an album that will be half a year old at that point?

it could be promo for the tour 2024/2025 :gayalipacat1:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SayIt

• mike_int

• Cain

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so over for us Dutchies I fear she aint coming here this time around 

She's starving the UK public (royal albert hall is too fckn small :gaycat6:) so when time comes she'll sell out Wembley with ease :hippo:

It seems pretty clear to me that she'll only do these festival performances, that mini-tour and one-off shows this year, mainly as promotion for the album (and whatever documentary she might have in the works). The real, global concert tour is probably only coming later this year, if not even early next year, cause I bet she'll drop a deluxe of the album before going on tour.

if this is in October, it means were not getting a proper tour this fall, maybe 2025

•  

**** that flop ass Bombing Season. We're gonna find out there were 6 other songs on the album and 20 unreleased songs that would have been better singles than this :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Tour will be 2025 together with re-release of RO

Obviously she's stretching this era out like she did her other ones

9 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Obviously she's stretching this era out like she did her other ones

Warner's told that last year:

"We want Dua's campaigns to be long campaigns. We love day one success, but it's not a North Star. We want her songs to be everywhere. We want her songs to be the finales of huge stadium shows. We want her songs to be number one radio records in multiple territories. We want her songs to go on and have viral moments. We want her songs to be sung at festivals. A successful Dua campaign is one that lasts a couple of years or more. We want more diamond records. We want streams of two billion plus. We want her to be the most streamed artist in the world.”

So world  tour plus album re-release next year. 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Like 1

Royal Albert Hall is such an odd choice. I don't think that venue really suits her big budget production…unless she's going for something more intimate? I'm very confused at what her strategy is this era 

Royal Albert Hall :rip: Is she insane? It's gonna be an absolute blood bath trying to get these tickets…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abelfenty said:

Royal Albert Hall is such an odd choice. I don't think that venue really suits her big budget production…unless she's going for something more intimate? I'm very confused at what her strategy is this era 

Its a one-off show, maybe recorded for a special 

its a promo show

4 hours ago, Solaria said:

an oomf working as crew in Ziggo Dome may or may not know something :mandown:

19 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

SPILL IT NOW

45 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Ziggo Dome? She can do 6 dates there :skull:

3 hours ago, Solaria said:

**** that flop ass Bombing Season. We're gonna find out there were 6 other songs on the album and 20 unreleased songs that would have been better singles than this :ahh:

Just because it is a slow burn single like Houdini does not mean it is a flop. People who are expecting Future Nostalgia numbers are just going to disappoint themselves. Just enjoy the music and the many things that she has done for this era so far! 

Yeah the tour must start late 2024 and take up all of 2025

4 hours ago, abelfenty said:

Well based on the summer venues , to me it looks like she doesn't want big budget production in this era 

I think she wants a old style pop concerts with live band , back up singers and her 

Personally i think its a great idea to grow as an artist , reminds me a lot of Miley on Plastic Hearts era ... i hope her Flowers will come with her next era 

6 hours ago, Solaria said:

Maybe not 2024, but I am sure 2025 she Will come at some point :gayalipacat3:

Atleast I hope

2 hours ago, Pendulum said:

WHEN, I NEED TO SAVE MONEEEEY

:heart:

it's over. No tour this year :kitty:

7 hours ago, Solaria said:

Idk to me, it always felt like TS was Dua and her team's favourite whereas her label wasn't too keen on that track. She did way more versions for TS than Houdini, despite latter being the better song….

I think she is doing concerts in smaller venues just to test the market before the real tour.

TS (Extended) should've been the standard version and it should've stayed an album track. After getting used to the former, the single version is just unlistenable.

The poor song didn't deserve to be butchered like that in order to make it more Spotify friendly smh

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.