Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

It seems pretty clear to me that she'll only do these festival performances, that mini-tour and one-off shows this year, mainly as promotion for the album (and whatever documentary she might have in the works). The real, global concert tour is probably only coming later this year, if not even early next year, cause I bet she'll drop a deluxe of the album before going on tour.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

if this is in October, it means were not getting a proper tour this fall, maybe 2025

 
  •  

**** that flop ass Bombing Season. We're gonna find out there were 6 other songs on the album and 20 unreleased songs that would have been better singles than this :ahh:

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Tour will be 2025 together with re-release of RO

Obviously she's stretching this era out like she did her other ones

9 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Obviously she's stretching this era out like she did her other ones

Warner's told that last year:

 

"We want Dua's campaigns to be long campaigns. We love day one success, but it's not a North Star. We want her songs to be everywhere. We want her songs to be the finales of huge stadium shows. We want her songs to be number one radio records in multiple territories. We want her songs to go on and have viral moments. We want her songs to be sung at festivals. A successful Dua campaign is one that lasts a couple of years or more. We want more diamond records. We want streams of two billion plus. We want her to be the most streamed artist in the world.”

 

So world  tour plus album re-release next year. 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Royal Albert Hall is such an odd choice. I don't think that venue really suits her big budget production…unless she's going for something more intimate? I'm very confused at what her strategy is this era 

Royal Albert Hall :rip: Is she insane? It's gonna be an absolute blood bath trying to get these tickets…

2 hours ago, abelfenty said:

Royal Albert Hall is such an odd choice. I don't think that venue really suits her big budget production…unless she's going for something more intimate? I'm very confused at what her strategy is this era 

Its a one-off show, maybe recorded for a special 

its a promo show

4 hours ago, Solaria said:

It's so over for us Dutchies I fear she aint coming here this time around 

an oomf working as crew in Ziggo Dome may or may not know something :mandown:

19 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

an oomf working as crew in Ziggo Dome may or may not know something :mandown:

SPILL IT NOW

45 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

an oomf working as crew in Ziggo Dome may or may not know something :mandown:

Ziggo Dome? She can do 6 dates there :skull:

3 hours ago, Solaria said:

**** that flop ass Bombing Season. We're gonna find out there were 6 other songs on the album and 20 unreleased songs that would have been better singles than this :ahh:

Just because it is a slow burn single like Houdini does not mean it is a flop. People who are expecting Future Nostalgia numbers are just going to disappoint themselves. Just enjoy the music and the many things that she has done for this era so far! 

4 hours ago, abelfenty said:

Royal Albert Hall is such an odd choice. I don't think that venue really suits her big budget production…unless she's going for something more intimate? I'm very confused at what her strategy is this era 

Well based on the summer venues , to me it looks like she doesn't want big budget production in this era 

 

I think she wants a old style pop concerts with live band , back up singers and her 

 

 

 

Personally i think its a great idea to grow as an artist , reminds me a lot of Miley on Plastic Hearts era ... i hope her Flowers will come with her next era 

6 hours ago, Solaria said:

It's so over for us Dutchies I fear she aint coming here this time around 

Maybe not 2024, but I am sure 2025 she Will come at some point :gayalipacat3:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Atleast I hope

2 hours ago, Pendulum said:

an oomf working as crew in Ziggo Dome may or may not know something :mandown:

WHEN, I NEED TO SAVE MONEEEEY

7 hours ago, Solaria said:

**** that flop ass Bombing Season. We're gonna find out there were 6 other songs on the album and 20 unreleased songs that would have been better singles than this :ahh:

Idk to me, it always felt like TS was Dua and her team's favourite whereas her label wasn't too keen on that track. She did way more versions for TS than Houdini, despite latter being the better song….

I think she is doing concerts in smaller venues just to test the market before the real tour.

TS (Extended) should've been the standard version and it should've stayed an album track. After getting used to the former, the single version is just unlistenable.

 

The poor song didn't deserve to be butchered like that in order to make it more Spotify friendly smh

5 hours ago, Cain said:

Yeah the tour must start late 2024 and take up all of 2025

If she is playing one-off shows as late as October, I highly doubt the tour will be starting in November/December. I would say spring 2025 is more likely, she'll probably announce the European dates for next year around Glastonbury.

Training Season I never said anything bad about you you are my best friend.

 

 

Off topic but…

 

mbid-8118ad93-35c5-4636-bcfc-34330eb7ffb

 

Does anyone have this photo in HQ from the Future Nostalgia Moonlight Edition photoshoot? I desperately need it, thanks!

 

 

OT: I hope she doesn't release another song/single before the album. I would love to hear nine completely new songs on May 3rd!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.