Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

It's going to fall below #50 as a chart placement and if you can't stay above that threshold and you've been on the charts for 20+ weeks, you're automatically removed from charting unless you can pick up in Hot 100 points.

 

Not really a big deal, it's charted for 20 weeks so at least there's that. 

Thank you for the explanation! Upon album release will it be able to re-chart?

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It's been 20 weeks since Hoedini already? Time goes so fast

Like a solar eclipse…😉

On 3/29/2024 at 12:34 AM, Ivan_brit said:

 

I like the remix :gayalipacat3: is very 2000s remix

 

The first good remix of the era

Houdini better find a  way to chart more than 20 weeks at Hot 100

 

The song is basically coming for Top 20 year end chart already last time it was predicted #22

1 hour ago, SayIt said:

Thank you for the explanation! Upon album release will it be able to re-chart?

If it gets enough points that week, yes! Otherwise no, an album release doesn't necessarily guaranteee a rechart or change the rules for the song at all. 

3 hours ago, louvronthebrain said:

she will release something on 11th or not

yes 

3 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

yes 

we know which track is?

4 minutes ago, louvronthebrain said:

we know which track is?

not yet 

Oh wow that remix

 

Need someone to hold me close

funny-comedy.gif

 

Deeper than I've ever known

funny-comedy.gif

 

Who's heart feels like a rodeo

funny-comedy.gif

End of the Era is probably the most upbeat dance song on the album, implied from her interview. Might as well be the promo single…:ryan2:

Edited by NostalgiawithDua

56 minutes ago, louvronthebrain said:

we know which track is?

7

 

15 minutes ago, sweet said:

7

OMGGGGGGG my most anticipated song :jonny5:

 

Wasn't it considered as the lead? I don't remember where I read that. Either way, we're in for a total COLLAPSE :jonny5:

34 minutes ago, sweet said:

7

Is it really similar to Fn/disco, if you've heard it?!

Is there any hope for Houdini to continue rising on the Hot 100? :dancehall:

  • Author
11 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

The song is basically coming for Top 20 year end chart already last time it was predicted #22

Not at all. It stops getting points as soon as it stops charting. I can see top 70 on lock. But definitely not top 20 on the year end. 

Not Illusion being the promo single fjdjjdn I thought it would be the Levitating of the album somehow.

The fact that Houdini is on lock for the year-end means that I guess our meltdown are exaggerated :rip: 

 

Peaks aren't everything, I guess

I have a feeling this will be my favorite female album of the year (along with Ariana) unless Madge releases an album. I have full confidence in Dua, she knows how to deliver an album. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.