Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, CamilaSpears said:

Houdini -> Illusion -> Training Season

I liked training season in the beginning but don't like it as much anymore. Still in luv with houdini. So exciteddd for the album ๐Ÿซก๐Ÿ’—

This is the correct rankingโ€ฆ Houdini is still THE one

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming ย 

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

1 minute ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

This is the correct rankingโ€ฆ Houdini is still THE one

I agree with the ranking but I also feel like training season is the one that sounds better when she performs live.

i hope all the visualizers (including the singles) are bts of the album shoot :duca:

theydsay ENOUGH

theydsay GIVE UP

ย 

if these walls could tAaaALLk

ย 

theydsay YOU KNOW

theydsay YOU'RE ******

ย 

:wanda:

I'm doing a listening party with my friends tomorrow so I'm gonna have to wait for US release

ย 

With that being said, petition to begin time zones in the good old US of A! :gayoncecat3:

58 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

ย 

With that being said, petition to begin time zones in the good old US of A! :gayoncecat3:

off topic but how would that even work :deadbanana4:

we'd have to like- miss a whole "day" and I'm sure they'd do that on my day off causing me to work again.

9 minutes ago, LCTV said:

off topic but how would that even work :deadbanana4:

we'd have to like- miss a whole "day" and I'm sure they'd do that on my day off causing me to work again.

I don't know but I'm selfish and want the album first :gayoncecat3:

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

I don't know but I'm selfish and want the album first :gayoncecat3:

27 hours (legally) for meย :jonny:ย 

How is she putting out several hour long interviews about the album when it's not even out yet?
ย 

Considering she's not talking about the specific songs in depth to avoid spoilers, what exactly is she talking about?

ย 
spacer.png

1 hour ago, mar said:

theydsay ENOUGH

theydsay GIVE UP

ย 

if these walls could tAaaALLk

ย 

theydsay YOU KNOW

theydsay YOU'RE ******

ย 

:wanda:

What is this? :duca:

9 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

How is she putting out several hour long interviews about the album when it's not even out yet?
ย 

Considering she's not talking about the specific songs in depth to avoid spoilers, what exactly is she talking about?

ย 
spacer.png

Waffling !! Dua loves a good waffle.ย 

2 hours ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

It's under the track-listing on Wikipedia!

ย 

The album is about 37 minutes. 9 of the songs being over 3 minutes, 1 song over 4 minutes, and 1 song only at 2:20

ย 

Thanks! I hope your day/night is going well!

26 minutes ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

So will this album be out in NZ early tomorrow?

Yes, many of us will be landing in Auckland in about 10 hoursย 

The way Houdini came in and stomp on NECKS! Everything about that song is chef's kiss.

ย 

I love the lyrics on Training Season and the production. I also like the simple video direction as well. Reminded me of an early 2000's video which was cool.ย 
ย 

The chorus to Illusion is such an ear worm. I'll keep singing it here and there throughout the day.

ย 

I'll be sure to have my headphones and dance around my phone like I'm here for additions to be her backup dancer; when the album releases. Lolย 

4 minutes ago, GreenFrequncey said:

The way Houdini came in and stomp on NECKS! Everything about that song is chef's kiss.

ย 

I love the lyrics on Training Season and the production. I also like the simple video direction as well. Reminded me of an early 2000's video which was cool.ย 
ย 

The chorus to Illusion is such an ear worm. I'll keep singing it here and there throughout the day.

ย 

I'll be sure to have my headphones and dance around my phone like I'm here for additions to be her backup dancer; when the album releases. Lolย 

You get it! :alexz:

ย 

Enjoy the album!ย 

Don't forget to stream DL & FN on rotation while waiting for RO, gnย :sleep:

I am radically optimistic that I will hear this tomorrow

40 minutes ago, DJBroox said:

I need the chickenย :chick1:

chicken is frying for a while

It feels like Christmas Eve when I was a child. Can't believe we've made it, loves

Only several hours away from hearing this masterpieceย :WAP:

Its been a long time coming. ย :gayalipacat3:ย Its time to leave a nostalgic future behind and embrace our current radically optimistic days.

i'm so happy this didn't end up l wording, my hype couldn't be higher:jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.