Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

I'm actually shocked this is still locked! I think I will wait for my midnight 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

I wonder how they made it possible that this didn't leak 

I'll be in a 3 hour meeting when this comes out :gaycat6: but I scheduled in listening to it tonight during and after my workout

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

I'll be in a 3 hour meeting when this comes out :gaycat6: but I scheduled in listening to it tonight during and after my workout

I would be like, I cant go to meeting ..  Sick Mean Girls GIF LOL

Reminder y'all don't be asking for NZ VPN links or you'll be banned by mods for 2 weeks.. take it from me when Cowboy Carter dropped 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I would be like, I cant go to meeting ..  Sick Mean Girls GIF LOL

Lmaooo I'm already in the office and it's important meetings with Paris :gaycat6:

 

Anyway atleast I know by the time I come out of it the chicken will be plated and ready 

15 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I wonder how they made it possible that this didn't leak 

"They" didn't do ****, it's been a mess since Thursday when you could go to some random store and just buy the vinyl. I am shocked though that those who bought are such loyal fans that they did not leak it. 

Just now, headztrong said:

"They" didn't do ****, it's been a mess since Thursday when you could go to some random store and just buy the vinyl. I am shocked though that those who bought are such loyal fans that they did not leak it. 

Following a bit of the bts with duahq and the fanpages and Duki, it seems like they're a huge mess :toofunny3:

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

Lmaooo I'm already in the office and it's important meetings with Paris :gaycat6:

Dua are you happy to be in Paris?

 

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

27 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

Reminder y'all don't be asking for NZ VPN links or you'll be banned by mods for 2 weeks.. take it from me when Cowboy Carter dropped 

spacer.png

Thank you for letting us know! 

I can't believe we are about to listen an entire new album. We have all been waiting for this for a while now. I hope everyone enjoys! 

38 minutes ago, Cain said:

I'll be in a 3 hour meeting when this comes out :gaycat6: but I scheduled in listening to it tonight during and after my workout

Gym tonight would be my first chance to listen too but I don't wanna waste my first listen in a moment where I'm not fully focused on the music :gaycat6:

spacer.png

 

i can't believe we're here. 

 

blocked out my outlook calendar from 2pm onwards so i can sit in the sun whilst having an aperol to listen to the album 

3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Gym tonight would be my first chance to listen too but I don't wanna waste my first listen in a moment where I'm not fully focused on the music :gaycat6:

Ugh I know it's going to be an amazing gym album tho :WAP:

I can't believe its been 4 years since Future Nostalgia dropped, and now we're heading into a new era :jonny:

Future Nostalgia got me through the pandemic.

I hope this album cheers me up mentally. :jonny2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.