Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

I've been listening to her 'This is' playlist to get ready for Friday, and I have to say I had forgotten that she has so many bops 💖

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

40 minutes ago, Dulapepa said:

because this all sounds like FN outtakes:gaycat7:

 

Falling Forever>>>>

I genuinely think you need to check on your ears 

I loveeeeee the snippets promo, the shark :jonny: and ofc Amsterdam making it, we STAN her

16 minutes ago, SayIt said:

I am not Dua Lipa lol. That is awesome. Welcome :clap3:

 

I am just a super fan! 
 

I had no idea who Dua Lipa was. A friend invited me to the FN concert. I didn't even hear the FN album before I went to the concert. I was so shocked a blown away. 

You didn't know Dua Lipa before the FN tour in 2022? :deadbanana4:

Plzzzzzzz plz plz let the final choruses have different vocal takes or at least adlibs. I can't take it if it's just more copy-and-pastes :deadbanana2:

 

I'm so shocked this hasn't L worded yet. Haven't some people had the album for like 1 week now? Did Taylor k*ll her leakers or something? 💀

2 minutes ago, Kern said:

I think those people just don't know how to rip a vinyl lol

I believe some people got it on CD already

 

what we've heard of french exit so far reminds me so much of this mega bop :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Iris said:

Based on the snippets:

 

Like:

These Walls

French Exit

Maria

Happy For You

 

Meh:

Falling Forever

Anything for Love

Whatcha Doing

 

Dislike:

End Of An Era

 

 

Falling Forever not at the top…

16 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Plzzzzzzz plz plz let the final choruses have different vocal takes or at least adlibs. I can't take it if it's just more copy-and-pastes :deadbanana2:

 

This!!!!

 

She really has a weakness on that part

2 hours ago, kayliah said:

Training season just left the Hot 100 after only nine weeks. Ilusion is at number 68 on Global spotify. Just thought i'll inform y'all. Warner will reduce the budget after her promotional booked appearances... according to an insider. So sad but she only has herself to blame and thats why you release a single first before having your album already in print. Tame impala wasnt the producer she needed.                Even after houdini underperformed she continued to release this producer's songs.I'll check the album also what the f*ck some people say the  same songs are explosive, some say midtempo... anyway friday cant come soon enough either i'll be very disappointed or impressed like with Eternal Sunshine still the best pop album this year by miles...

and yet everyday you come here with your BS and just like everyday nobody care about your existence so ... GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

18 minutes ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

Falling Forever not at the top…

If she represented Sweden in Eurovision with that song, I could definitely see her winning the public vote.

1 minute ago, Iris said:

If she represented Sweden in Eurovision with that song, I could definitely see her winning the public vote.

And is it supposed to be negative or something?

Edited by Tyrion_LMG

44 minutes ago, Cain said:

You didn't know Dua Lipa before the FN tour in 2022? :deadbanana4:

No. My friend didn't want to go alone so I agreed to go with her

 

 

Just now, Tyrion_LMG said:

And it is supposed to be negative or something?

Not really. It does sound very Eurovision friendly; in fact, I would even go as far as to argue it could be a potential winner. It's a missed opportunity on Dua's part.

 

She could've also tried her luck with massive bangers such as Houdini, Illusion or even Training Season but Eurovision crowds would likely not appreciate them while Falling Forever on the other hand is just right up their alley.

14 minutes ago, Iris said:

If she represented Sweden in Eurovision with that song, I could definitely see her winning the public vote.

Even if it did sound like a Eurovision song, most of her audience doesn't watch so this is not the read you think it is 

43 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

This!!!!

 

She really has a weakness on that part

I agree but depending on the song, I don't mind

I'm sorry if I offended everyone and sorry for the insensitivity towards dua's fans. I'll keep my opinions to myself.

WAIT HER BEING MAD OVER THE VACANZA COMMENTS :bibliahh: "I'm actually always ******* working" POP OFF QUEEN!

My dumb ass thought those were actual animatronic sharks in those damn pools 😭 I need to go to bed STAT

8 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

My dumb ass thought those were actual animatronic sharks in those damn pools 😭 I need to go to bed STAT

Are they not

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.