Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, joanabt said:

as long as you stream it when it comes out.... i can't see dua going through the flop debut allegations 

this album gonna be in loop just like fn, she will never flop in my house:jonnycat:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

13 minutes ago, Cain said:

People are saving their streams of the singles for the album release

 

very smart

 

:suburban:

YES, that's exactly what I am doing. Have not listened to Houdini, TS, Illusion for about 12 hours. Can't wait to start the album fresh in one hour:giraffe:

1 minute ago, xicnx said:

YES, that's exactly what I am doing. Have not listened to Houdini, TS, Illusion for about 12 hours. Can't wait to start the album fresh in one hour:giraffe:

haha same, I didnt listen any of three singles since Monday cause I wanted to have a break to listen full album

12 minutes ago, Green said:

I hope she can debut at least #2 in the US. She just needs 65k to pass Morgan

 

#1 is obviously impossible

I don't think that she's debuting with 65K considering how atrocious her streams are:rip:

3 minutes ago, mike_int said:

haha same, I didnt listen any of three singles since Monday cause I wanted to have a break to listen full album

Omg same, no snippets for me:WAP:

It's about to be good for us

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

haha same, I didnt listen any of three singles since Monday cause I wanted to have a break to listen full album

I've been literally doing the same thing this past month. I've not listened to Training Season and Houdini since around March 22nd. I'm about to hear Illusionfor the first time tomorrow along with the album. I wanna go in completely fresh into it so I can have the full album experience.

However, the other night I listened to the Houdini slowride remix by Danny L Harle a few times just bc I love it so much!

3 minutes ago, CuriousDolphin said:

I've been literally doing the same thing this past month. I've not listened to Training Season and Houdini since around March 22nd. I'm about to hear Illusionfor the first time tomorrow along with the album. I wanna go in completely fresh into it so I can have the full album experience.

However, the other night I listened to the Houdini slowride remix by Danny L Harle a few times just bc I love it so much!

STAN the best remix this era! :jonny:

12 minutes ago, playwithme said:

I don't think that she's debuting with 65K considering how atrocious her streams are:rip:

We are channelling our fave and being Radically Optimistic :suburban:

Our lives are about to be changed!

Edited by CuriousDolphin

i can't believe the time between houdini's release and the announcement of the album and now between the album announcement and it being released passed so ******* quickly.

 

you're really telling me it's been HALF A YEAR since houdini was released? :biblionny:

 

anyways i am HYPED for the album. :heart2:

50 minutes ago, playwithme said:

I don't think that she's debuting with 65K considering how atrocious her streams are:rip:

 

Future Nostalgia debuted with 66k units in 2020, I know she doesn't have a "Don't Start Now" hit right now so her streams will be worse but maybe her physical sales will be bigger since she has a bigger fanbase after the success of FN. :dancehall:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

End Of An Era is... Interesting 

STOP

3 minutes ago, Green said:

 

Future Nostalgia debuted with 66k units in 2020, I know she dodn't have a "Don't Start Now" hit right now so her streams will be worse but maybe her physical sales will be bigger since she has a bigger fanbase after the success of FN. :dancehall:

Only the limited zoetrope vinyl from blood records sold 20k pieces, so if they ship it withing first week it should count, plus you have all the regular vinyls and variants plus CD plus CD with the notebook and bundles. Physical sale should be good I think

Just now, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

It's already out in Australia?

yes

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

It's out!!! :WAP:

What whereabouts are you?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.