Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

perched as f*ck!!! :heart: I know one of the finest pop albums of the year is about to be with us :gaycat2:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

the person experiencing psychosis on the last page :dies:

Edited by kimberly

2 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Watcha Doin surprise Charlie Puth collab

Sexy trippy lipstick beat with a little bit of a Rush vibe

Dua - Watcha doin?

Charlie - Babe i'm pooping

Dua - Watcha doin?

Charlie - Babe i'm pooping

Dua - Can i watch?

Charlie - Sure you can

Dua - Can i watch 

Charlie - Let's cam 2 cam

DUA AND CHARLIE harmonizing sexily - SLIDE INTO THE TOILET BOWL

SLIDE INTO THE TOILET BOWL

Dua - Oooo oooo i love you so

Dua - Watcha doin?

Charlie - Babe i'm pooping

Dua - Watcha doin?

Charlie - Babe i'm pooping

Dua - Oooo oooo i love you so

Oh!

The lyrics on the last page are arguably better than some of the ones we've seen so

idk if this can top Future Nostalgia for me but I'm READY to be bopping all summer long regardless :jonny5:

  • Popular Post

the poor souls who will catch up on this thread with their breakfast tomorrow and witness the twink malfunctioning on isle 146…erotical optimism! 

9 hours ago, touch said:

Any word on the album credits?

I posted almost complete credits already on March 14th

 

 

Screenshot-2024-05-01-074325.jpg

Edited by mike_int

We've only got 146 minutes to save the world.

 

PS. Any idea what's happening in NYC on Sunday yet? I need to go to whatever it is.

18 minutes ago, djcalpal said:

We've only got 146 minutes to save the world.

 

PS. Any idea what's happening in NYC on Sunday yet? I need to go to whatever it is.

146 minutes? Confused Thinking GIF

13 minutes ago, Cain said:

 More snippets

Dua sitting there like a teacher in kindergarten and those attendees, well ... Vine Ok GIF

Edited by mike_int

What song are you most existed to hear guys?

 

For me the most are "End Of An Era" cause based on reviews its the most dance-summer one and then "These Walls" cause I simply loved the snipped from the first hear

 

Just now, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

I'm 3/3 on this and she has my full support :clap3:

Based on snippets no other song on the album is in the same as H,TS and I :/ (maybe End Of An Era but we havent heard it yet)

4 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Based on snippets no other song on the album is in the same as H,TS and I :/ (maybe End Of An Era but we havent heard it yet)

Where are the snippets?

did she officially post them? 

Edited by OnlyManInTheWorld

please let the album be good i can bear it commercially flopping into oblivion but i cannot stand it being a critical flop too 

 

 

spacer.png

Edited by kalli

4 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Where are the snippets?

They were on Youtube and now on the usual website, but in LQ

Edited by mike_int

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

There were on Youtube and now on the usual website, but in LQ

Let me check YouTube. 
EDIT: Oh, I thought she officially posted them. Idk if I want to listen to LQ

Edited by OnlyManInTheWorld

7 minutes ago, kalli said:

please let the album be good i can bear it commercially flopping into oblivion but i cannot stand it being a critical flop too 

 

 

 

Isn't important if YOU like it? Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

I can't believe this album is still locked up somehow despite copies being in the hands of some lucky consumers.

I guess they don't know how to rip a vinyl.  :suburban:

Edited by Gladiator

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.