Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, Elder said:

the snippets are not similar to any of the singles

That's a good thing tbh… I think it will make people eat their words lol

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

21 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Did we lose girls? :jonny2:

What do you mean? 

Not everyone getting their stuff dispatched, what happened to mine then? Mind you, I ordered from her official store too :gaycat6:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Not everyone getting their stuff dispatched, what happened to mine then? Mind you, I ordered from her official store too :gaycat6:

I ordered alternative vinyl from official EU store, I contacted them and they told me they will be dispatching after release date which is weird to me.

The curacao vinyl from regular retailer I received today

I hope the other tracks (the ones outside the singles released so far) have parts like the instrumental in the bridge and last chorus of Houdini and the organ-sounding part in Training Season

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

8 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I ordered alternative vinyl from official EU store, I contacted them and they told me they will be dispatching after release date which is weird to me.

The curacao vinyl from regular retailer I received today

Official retailer dispatching after third party stores is CRAZY, I'm so disappointed :chick3:

Can anybody please tell me what songs are the Cool and the Carole King/Fleetwood Mac-inspired of the album? (Referring to that Rolling Stone cover article, if anybody has figured them out)

Well, it sounds like I'm going to love Whatcha Doing lol. Bad from me because it sounds the most FN of these snippets. 

 

The wait for this album has felt like an eternity, my goodness. 

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Official retailer dispatching after third party stores is CRAZY, I'm so disappointed :chick3:

Yeah its weird and also I dont understand how official retailer has always higher price than 3rd party retailer.

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Can anybody please tell me what songs are the Cool and the Carole King/Fleetwood Mac-inspired of the album? (Referring to that Rolling Stone cover article, if anybody has figured them out)

None of the snippets so maybe some of the other ones 

8 minutes ago, Kern said:

None of the snippets so maybe some of the other ones 

Or maybe the journalist was on crack 

 

1984738330_Screenshot_20220415-090737268

 

18 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Can anybody please tell me what songs are the Cool and the Carole King/Fleetwood Mac-inspired of the album? (Referring to that Rolling Stone cover article, if anybody has figured them out)

For "Cool" it seems it's "Happy for You", but they probably meant similar in the lyric content, not sure about musically. 

16 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Yeah its weird and also I dont understand how official retailer has always higher price than 3rd party retailer.

Tea. I swear if it wasn't for the signed card I would've already cancelled the order and went with a third party retailer :gaycat6:

20 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Yeah it's weird and also I dont understand how official retailer has always higher price than 3rd party retailer.

It's always like that. For example Nintendo games are cheaper in physical than digital. Otherwise no one would have a reason to buy stuff in 3rd party retailers

I'm kinda screaming at hundreds of people having the vinyl and cd and just not giving a **** :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Tea. I swear if it wasn't for the signed card I would've already cancelled the order and went with a third party retailer :gaycat6:

Thats why I canceled the so called "deluxe" vinyl casue with shipping it would be almost 60€ and the curacao one I bought for 21€ so to pay 40€ just for gatefold and booklet like that didnt make sense to me. I ordered the alternative cover just for the sake of different esthetic, dont need it necessarily on Friday, it is just weird.

 

 

1 minute ago, Cain said:

I'm kinda screaming at hundreds of people having the vinyl and cd and just not giving a **** :bibliahh:

Would you leak it if you had it?

 

What for? LOL

Just now, mike_int said:

Would you leak it if you had it?

 

What for? LOL

For the people! I would be like Robin Hood

 

Taking from the rich and giving to the poor :gaycat4:

13 minutes ago, Cain said:

For the people! I would be like Robin Hood

 

Taking from the rich and giving to the poor :gaycat4:

real housewives GIF by Slice

1 hour ago, SayIt said:

What do you mean? 

Oop I meant to post that in the Rih base thread cause she's lying about having an album again :rip: 

 

We're winning from what I hear about this album :bird: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.