Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

After seeing what Taylor, Bey and Ariana's teams did to leakers I would also not leak it, it's not worth it lmao

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

After seeing what Taylor, Bey and Ariana's teams did to leakers I would also not leak it, it's not worth it lmao

Did they catch Taylor's leaker. 

15 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

After seeing what Taylor, Bey and Ariana's teams did to leakers I would also not leak it, it's not worth it lmao

I've only known about King Bob and he got arrested from $100,000 wire fraud

 

Oh and Taylor's leaker for anyone confused is a guy that leaked the back cover revealing the tracks way too early in advance, from what I knew he got arrested under Europan law for 3 years in prison (he is from france)

2 minutes ago, Gen said:

I've only known about King Bob and he got arrested from $100,000 wire fraud

 

Oh and Taylor's leaker for anyone confused is a guy that leaked the back cover revealing the tracks way too early in advance, from what I knew he got arrested under Europan law for 3 years in prison (he is from france)

3 years for leaking a track-list  but for rape and sexual assault its 1-5 years. Make it make sense LOL

Just now, mike_int said:

3 years for leaking a track-list  but for rape and sexual assault its 1-5 years. Make it make sense LOL

he stole and tried to sell 10 copies of the album. he was sentenced to eight months in prison, as he had apparently been convicted 24 times before.

6 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

he stole and tried to sell 10 copies of the album. he was sentenced to eight months in prison, as he had apparently been convicted 24 times before.

wait, is this about Tay's leaker? that's insane :deadbanana2:

I'm shocked this hasn't leaked yet compared to FN's messy ass rollout

Us not having the chicken is so crazy. My signed album has the label created, can't wait to receive it in 2 weeks

3 minutes ago, Cherish said:

wait, is this about Tay's leaker? that's insane :deadbanana2:

yes, he was a temporary worker in the vinyl warehouse

2 days |  9 hours  |  4 minutes |  13 seconds

 

Until the release of RO per Spotify countdown :duca:…we are getting close 

26 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

he stole and tried to sell 10 copies of the album. he was sentenced to eight months in prison, as he had apparently been convicted 24 times before.

And that is why it is important to give full information LOL

 

In any case, in prison he is covered by tax payers money, for leaking songs. Dont care, moving on LOL

idk why people are scared, just don't be stupid and attach your name to it :cm: 

52 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

After seeing what Taylor, Bey and Ariana's teams did to leakers I would also not leak it, it's not worth it lmao

this account posted "Break My Soul" before its release and it looks like nothing happened to them
https://twitter.com/ManiChartSource/status/1539091044213702657
https://twitter.com/ManiChartSource/status/1539074800630505473

 

people who leak stuff on twitter, like obviously you're going to be caught :rip: 

 

 

Can someone tell me if I really like the 3 singles, will I like the sound of the rest? Especially the "slower" ones. 

 

I don't mind a slower song, but Cool wasn't one of my favorites while songs like Potion or Cold Heart are great. 

1 minute ago, Nefertiti0 said:

this account posted "Break My Soul" before its release and it looks like nothing happened to them
https://twitter.com/ManiChartSource/status/1539091044213702657
https://twitter.com/ManiChartSource/status/1539074800630505473

 

I wouldn't even risk it, like there's just no reason to. If I got a cease and desist I would be sh*tting bricks.

 

What do I get out of it? Online clout? No thx my ATRL positive reactions keep me fed :flower:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Can someone tell me if I really like the 3 singles, will I like the sound of the rest? Especially the "slower" ones. 

 

I don't mind a slower song, but Cool wasn't one of my favorites while songs like Potion or Cold Heart are great. 

tracks 4-6 are really similar to FN/Potion :michael: i don't see why you wouldn't like it

That These Walls snippet..... I need the whole thing!!

 

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

Why are the snippets on d***** HITTING me right now, but the snippets from the Youtube channel earlier today all gave fillers :deadbanana4:


Aren't they the same :deadbanana2:Maybe the vinyl playing recorded with a phone just didn't do the music justice...

 

Anyway we are so back again. :duca:

Edited by Matangi

5 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

That These Walls snippet..... I need the whole thing!!

 

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

These Walls snippet/preview is everything I ever wanted/needed from Dua! 

23 hours ago, _Fey said:

Liking Illusion is one thing but comparing it to Hung Up come on now

 

spacer.png

My post was not comparing these two songs.

 

It was about the background of their respective albums, as both songs were the starting point of each album and became the inspiration for the other songs.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.