Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, SayIt said:

2 ย more days and we will have the album!ย 

3*

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming ย 

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

3 hours ago, SayIt said:

How do you know?ย 

No I mean like they they're literally playing it on a speaker IN the video. It's not gonna sound the same

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

3*

Just tomorrow and Thursday sis

39 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Just tomorrow and Thursday sis

Tomorrow is Tuesday.ย 

Falling Forever vocals are insane in factย :jonny4:

ย 

but judging by the snippets, the "psychedelic sound" was just a promiseย 

20 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Tomorrow is Tuesday.ย 

other time zones exist mama!

ย 

though the other person seems to be assuming this will drop at midnight local. which is likely, I suppose.

8 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

album descriptions sound quite tragic, tired of her doing quality over quantity when the quality is barely thereย 

How do you want to be taken seriously when you stan I Luv It If You Say So Shrug GIF

Edited by mike_int

I'm here for midnight local. Everyone seems to be doing that except for Taylord. Midnight local means I can start listening at noon Thursday and fully enjoy a whole day with the album instead of at one o clock in the morning. The chicken might be arriving wedesday but considering the lack of hype for this album I don't actually know if people actually care enough to do it. Either way we're so close. I need a dance album after mid tempo bops from Ari & Tay and acoustics from Bey.

31 minutes ago, kimberly said:

other time zones exist mama!

ย 

though the other person seems to be assuming this will drop at midnight local. which is likely, I suppose.

Yes I know. But there are still more than 48 hours until the first release.ย 

It's 2 days and 5 hours until New Zealand (earliest timezone) gets the album at midnight local besties

Only twelve more hours till release!!!!!!!1!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

3 minutes ago, lapisnour said:

Only twelve more hours till release!!!!!!!1!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Tbh, we have no idea what time the WW release on KFC is.

The only disappointing thing about this album is that we've been promised a salad but what we get in the end is a beef burger with a leaf of green lettuce, a tomato slice, sliced onions and pickles in it.

2 minutes ago, Iris said:

The only disappointing thing about this album is that we've been promised a salad but what we get in the end is a beef burger with a leaf of green lettuce, a tomato slice, sliced onions and pickles in it.

Nobody promised you anything, your disappointment is based on your personal expectations

ย 

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

ย 

Also, since when is salad better than full burger?

ย 

nene GIF

20 minutes ago, Iris said:

The only disappointing thing about this album is that we've been promised a salad but what we get in the end is a beef burger with a leaf of green lettuce, a tomato slice, sliced onions and pickles in it.

I don't care for salads.ย  Gimme that beefy burgerย :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, LCTV said:

I made an AI of Whatcha Doing? with the posted lyrics lmao.

ย 

https://www.udio.com/songs/m19zxsEvNSEJ41zYEi1SiN

AI can create proper songs now? We are doomed :deadbanana4:

my FN ranking all these years later:

ย 

cool

don't start now

physical

love again

pretty please

break my heart

levitating

hallucinate

future nostalgia

good in bed

boys will be boys

"These Walls" sounds absolutely amazing from the snippet, the melody, the harmonies ... it has this bittersweet taste into it, like when you know relationship is over but you are sitting somewhere on a sunny beach overlooking the sea and you know it was right thing to do and the best is yet to come

No bc this has to be one of the weirdest cases of an album not leaking. How come people got it DAYS ago but it's still nowhere to be found, not even snippets? I'm lowkey fumingย :jonny2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.